The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
watermelon sugar
nah, i love maths a lot and i do, somehow, find it really attractive when someone loves maths as much as me :smile: (obv they must not be a complete prat/minger though)

Well hello there :hi:

*reads last line*

Awwwwww :bawling:
Reply 21
My boyfriend does Maths and Physics at Cambridge. And he is hoootttt. :smile:
DreamsComeTrue.
wow, i found someone who loves maths and is doing art A level, most people find it a weird combination! lol, what exam board are you for art?

aqa for both. i know a few people who do it actually, a girl in my form/math/art class, two first year boys i know do it too.
watermelon sugar
aqa for both. i know a few people who do it actually, a girl in my form/math/art class, two first year boys i know do it too.

ah i'm with OCR :mad: you don't have to do "personal Study" as one of your modules do you? lol, i was lucky to get all my offers doing maths joint course at uni with a measly A level in Art, but i only did it cos i love it :smile:
Reply 24
Physics? You must be joking
Reply 25
physics is not cool.

On the other hand, maths is.
SimonM

lol from an outward perspective, the appeal of maths and physics are equally 'sexy'
Reply 27
SimonM

:goaway:

Physics is to maths as ...... :p:
gyyy2807
physics is not cool.

The last time somebody was as wrong as you.:biggrin:
Mithra
No, all of us taking/applying for maths/physics at uni are just masochists.

Edit: wait... Are you asking whether we are attracted to people because THEY enjoy maths or physics?

Referencing your signature, the Cambridge fellow was wrong! It comes from the Latin caesius meaning 'grayish-blue'. Also, caelum is the Latin, not Greek, word for sky! :smile:

Oh, wait a minute, maybe that was the point of your quotation! :biggrin:
Reply 30
jismith1989
Referencing your signature, the Cambridge fellow was wrong! It comes from the Latin caesius meaning 'grayish-blue'. Also, caelum is the Latin, not Greek, word for sky! :smile:

I know! :biggrin: Hence the ':sigh:' sign next to it :p:.
Mithra
I know! :biggrin: Hence the ':sigh:' sign next to it :p:.

Yeah, I realised that after I posted. Hence the edit.

Ah, I tried to do some good in the world. :p:
Reply 32
partysunil
Nobody finds physics and maths as attractive factors in partners anymore!!!

:rofl:
SimonM

Heathen!
Your thread confused me. The poll question is completely different to the thread title so I gave the wrong vote :frown:

I love maths and physics... they make the world go round :biggrin: I read loads of CompSci/Maths books... my gf is the same, but reads more Chemistry and Physics :smile:

It's not something I "look for" in a partner, but it's always a bonus!! :p:
DreamsComeTrue.
ah i'm with OCR :mad: you don't have to do "personal Study" as one of your modules do you? lol, i was lucky to get all my offers doing maths joint course at uni with a measly A level in Art, but i only did it cos i love it :smile:

erm, nope
Reply 36
partysunil
Nobody finds physics and maths as attractive factors in partners anymore!!!
Does anybody on TSR?

No your not physics is one of the most facinating subjects you could study.
Yay for physics, nay for maths.

Ironic since I'm applying for law. lol
Reply 38
PHYSICS IS COOL AND PARTYISH
MATHS IS ACE

CRITERIA to select babes:

maths/physics coolness
niceness
pretiness
etc..
Reply 39
I love maths and physics they are my favourite subjects at A level!

The mathy bits in physics are the best (mechanics) rather than the silly little facts like in biology.

I hope to do a physics/medical physics degree at uni, can't wait! :biggrin:

Is a physics degree terribly hard or really enjoyable?

Latest

Trending

Trending