Wah hey - £5000 car for £3000 - sorted! :biggrin:
DancinBallerina
Wah hey - £5000 car for £3000 - sorted! :biggrin:

nice one, congrats :biggrin:
randomgirl
nice one, congrats :biggrin:

At last, can give the bus a break for a bit . . .:smile:
DancinBallerina
I spotted a car yesterday for £4, 499 -I printed the sheet off and gave it to my brother (as he's a Mechanic, works at a well known company, where I will hopefully get a discount).

Anyway, I have just been back on the website and the buggers have bumped up the price by £500! . . :confused: so its now £4,999, basically £5k.

Now because I printed this off with the price of £4,499, do I have a leg to stand on should I go ahead and purchase the car? . .

Is this a joke, or does your internal monologue actually suggest such a scheme to be plausible? I mean, really. I knew "extended warranties" had to be sold to someone, but this is taking things to another level.
Zap Brannigan
Is this a joke, or does your internal monologue actually suggest such a scheme to be plausible? I mean, really. I knew "extended warranties" had to be sold to someone, but this is taking things to another level.

If you care to read - I got the car for £3000 from £5000.

So bovvered? eh nah! :biggrin:
Congrats :biggrin: However I was really wondering what kind of car it is? :laughing: Just curious! Bet your well chuffed :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending