The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
vanilla camel
tehe twas kinda funny you must admit! Had me giggling :wink:

Yeah it was....:biggrin: :biggrin:
pinstripesbaby

Someone sent me a lovely email the other day, it went like this:

'Whenever I get gloomy with the state of the world, I think about the arrivals gate at Heathrow Airport. General opinion's starting to make out that we live in a world of hatred and greed, but I don't see that. It seems to me that love is everywhere. Often it's not particularly dignified or newsworthy, but it's always there - fathers and sons, mothers and daughters, husbands and wives, boyfriends, girlfriends, old friends. When the planes hit the Twin Towers, as far as I know none of the phone calls from the people on board were messages of hate or revenge - they were all messages of love. If you look for it, I've got a sneaky feeling you'll find that love actually is all around.'

That made me smile :smile:

The opening to love actually :smile: makes me smile too
Reply 22
The most spoken about urban myth ever :p:
bex285
The most spoken about urban myth ever :p:

Pfft cynic :p:
Love is actually amazing.
It can make you feel all warm, uplifted, inspired, happy. But it can make you feel all cold, down trodded and sad.

But dont be afraid to love. Always love like you've never been hurt, because love is always always worth it.
:smile:
Reply 25
Meteorshower
Pfft cynic :p:

Lol, I've yet to be convinced otherwise :p:
bex285
Lol, I've yet to be convinced otherwise :p:

Well I hope it's not long before you are!
Reply 27
Meteorshower
Well I hope it's not long before you are!

Awhh thanks :biggrin: lol so do I :p:
lol, you ask a question that humans have for centuries postulated about. Its whatever you want it to be. If you believe it exists it exists. If you believe it doesnt exist it doesnt exist. 'Love' changes according to context. If you're actually interested in exploring the issue there's loads of philosophy on it. Very interesting. I mean everyone will tell you what they think it is based on their experiences but the very nature of it is its individual and what you make of it. Only you can answer that question for yourself. That is if you believe there is an it anyway.
Reply 29
It does exist :biggrin: x

Latest

Trending

Trending