The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
:h:

Most people don't wear suits. I don't think. Just wear like a shirt and trousers or something. It doesn't really matter, as long as you don't wear a "this bitch bites!" t shirt or something equally absurd. And the clothes are clean and whatnot.
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
I'll be there!
Reply 3
Iv an interview that day too!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: do you have any idea what you should be able to talk about in your European language
Epples
Iv an interview that day too!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: do you have any idea what you should be able to talk about in your European language

I've a couple of friends who have gone earlier in the year and gotten offers, and they tell me not very much. It's mostly just to see if you can actually talk in French. I mean, some people start with "erm... je suis.... hier soir... erm", and they're mostly after rooting out people like that. They may be able to speak write and listen, but they can't hold a conversation. The advice I've been given, but will likely be contested, is not to prepare, or worry about what you have to talk about, but to be open minded about possible topics.

I wish everyone good luck, but naturally, seeing as this is my numero uno choice in the history of the world ever, I'd quite like a place. :biggrin:
Reply 5
moi.. j'aimerais un 'place' on this course too...
if i dont get ESPS offer then ill reapply for it next year, along with french n phil at UCL n Kings too...
Reply 6
:cool:
littleshambles
:h:

Most people don't wear suits. I don't think. Just wear like a shirt and trousers or something. It doesn't really matter, as long as you don't wear a "this bitch bites!" t shirt or something equally absurd. And the clothes are clean and whatnot.

shall i go for the SAVE THE RAVE... or the DROP BEATS NOT BOMBS t-shirt???

ahah

bonne chance tout le monde..

oh and you reckon all the TSR people on the day should have a special handshake?
Yeah, why not. It would make the experience less intimidating.

This is gunna sound like a stupid question, but those who aren't applying ab initio: how good are you in your language? Can you say pretty much anything or do you struggle to go beyond the ALevel vocab about crime and the environment. As it happens, I've been off for every vocab test :wink: Probably paying the price for it now though.
Reply 8
ExDeusVenitBritannia
Yeah, why not. It would make the experience less intimidating.

This is gunna sound like a stupid question, but those who aren't applying ab initio: how good are you in your language? Can you say pretty much anything or do you struggle to go beyond the ALevel vocab about crime and the environment. As it happens, I've been off for every vocab test :wink: Probably paying the price for it now though.

i am half french, but i need to brush up on current affairs and grammar this weekend
i got an A at A2 a year early,... its the TSA that i am scared about

please someone talk... anyone know how many people will be present?

Latest

Trending

Trending