The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

A beautiful trinket from a market? I'm sure you could find some stunning 'manly' jewlery.
Reply 21
Christien
Regardless of what you've said in the post about having to send it to Egypt, if this thread gains any momentum some idiot is going to enter having only read the title, write 'Blowjob' and think they're hysterical.

Just a warning.

Thanks for killing those ten seconds I would have had to amuse myself. Thank you very much.
Reply 22
gaijin
Thanks for killing those ten seconds I would have had to amuse myself. Thank you very much.

Well thank you for making me feel bad about what I thought was gonna be an informative and helpful post. Thank you very much.

:frown:
Reply 23
Having never been to Egypt I'm not sure if this matters but is UK DVD format not slightly different from theirs??? I know in the far east for instance there not compatible...
Reply 24
Bottle of Jack Daniels and coke £20
One of his favourite DVDs £15
An order to his of his favourite food £15
A quicky after it, Priceless
wrap yourself up in a box and cover yourself in shiny tassels
Terryw
Bottle of Jack Daniels and coke £20
One of his favourite DVDs £15
An order to his of his favourite food £15

A night in getting trashed, eating good, watching good movies, all because somebody cares: Priceless.
Reply 27
mikeyd85
A night in getting trashed, eating good, watching good movies, all because somebody cares: Priceless.

Re-read my post :ninja:
I edited it :p:
Reply 28
haifa looks like a bratz doll. send him £50 in an envelope.
Reply 29
Christien
Regardless of what you've said in the post about having to send it to Egypt, if this thread gains any momentum some idiot is going to enter having only read the title, write 'Blowjob' and think they're hysterical.

Just a warning.

Damn! You beat me to it :biggrin:
Reply 30
Bubbles*de*Milo
Buy him tickets to Haifa's next Cairo concert. She's ******* hot! He'll love it... (or, he may want to rip off his ears).

say wallah? why no arab singers come to UK? i wish haifa came to england :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending