The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
rockrunride
Paris ftw, 18th arrondissement.

Haha my family live in Barbes round the corner from their. I wouldn't say its the nicest part of paris though, their are many other better parts. Plus 18th arrondissement is full of prostetutes and sex shops but does have a sense of history

ps best place i would want to live is somewhere like British virgin islands, Fiji or New Zealand
Japan. Oh yes. :awesome:
USA for sure preferable new york! Im moving there in a couple of years time.
Reply 63
new zealand, italy, usa (co, ca, ny), or canada :h:
Fusion
Seriously, what's the attraction with Dubai?

unending riches and the fact you can race camels?
Probably Germany - Munich.
Middle east, was raised up there so Dubai is the plan. That said, having visited Norway recently and finding out they have a minimum wage of £12 an hour (albeit high costs, but I shall live in a box), then norway it is :p:

But if money is not an issue, JAPAN!

Earl Nuce
Probably Germany - Munich.

And munich is a lovely city! Lovely people and massive roads and a super efficient transport system! (cold though :biggrin: )
Reply 67
perhaps Germany or Finland.
SOUTH KOREA

japan? hong kong?
america/japan
canada, korea, netherlands ... nd tons of other countries. gosh, i want to get a job once where i can move like every two years, tht would be soo nice ...
America or Italy.
Reply 72
UK
i love LONDON!
Reply 73
itszednotzee
OH yes :biggrin: When it rains it comes straight down like a shower! It has rainy seasons that last for months and rains A LOT haha. But singapore is lovely - 30C - summer all year round and the people are so nice (albeit sometimes difficult to understand!) But its such a small country, there isnt much to do and gets a bit tedious is you live here - but i reccomend it as a hoiday destination because you can also go to SO MANY other countries which are so close!

I lived in tokyo when i was younger and i quite liked it - so technological and very little greenery but the people are extremely nice and the culure and food...well im sure you know :biggrin:

Ha ha, excellent! I would definitely want to holiday there.. FOR the rain!
And countries being close, that's handy too. Hmm =D Thanks!

Tokyo looks busy, I'd go there to experience it because it's so different, but also to Kyoto for the autumn trees.. love autumn. Love autumn leaves. =D
USA :yep:
Reply 75
johnbrown
Ah right, thanks. That sucks a bit, I was hoping I might be able to do it without a PGCE or else I'm going to have to wait 4 years. I was sort of hoping to do it a bit in my spare time whilst at uni but never mind.

Why can't you? It's not that expensive, and you don't need the PGCE. Lots of people do it when they're 18 so they can teach abroad on their gap year. Do it, I say! :biggrin:
Reply 76
Germany
You forgot Tanzania on the poll! Rumour has it that a lot of students from TSR are booking holidays to Tanzania just because of member on the forum called "Mastermind`" :yep:
Sweden. I love Finland and Norway too, but I have friends in Sweden and its so clean and lovely.
Llamaaa
Why can't you? It's not that expensive, and you don't need the PGCE. Lots of people do it when they're 18 so they can teach abroad on their gap year. Do it, I say! :biggrin:

Oh you dont?? It's just the other person said I did so I thought I'd have to wait until I'd done my PGCE. I would love to do it.

Latest

Trending

Trending