Scroll to see replies

Reply 320
MeanMachine
is extra finished?

Is it before or after 6th July?
Reply 321
MeanMachine
is extra finished?

I phoned Ucas and spoke to an advisor the other day. Most people think that it finishes at the end of June, but she said that extra actually finishes on the 6th July. So there's still time :smile:
Reply 322
I'm interested in doing Journalism at University of Sheffield (sending my application in now), but I notice that the course isn't listed as UCAS 'Extra'. Does that mean I have no chance of getting in? Or is it possible that other people with offers at Sheffield will not make predicted grades, choose other courses etc. and free up a place for me to get in?
Reply 323
Ric.ie
I'm interested in doing Journalism at University of Sheffield (sending my application in now), but I notice that the course isn't listed as UCAS 'Extra'. Does that mean I have no chance of getting in? Or is it possible that other people with offers at Sheffield will not make predicted grades, choose other courses etc. and free up a place for me to get in?
You would be well advised to ring them tomorrow and check the position before putting your application in. If they aren't still accepting applications (and the fact that they aren't in Extra suggests that this is the case) you will get a rejection. If they have spaces after processing all the results, that's when they'll go into Clearing.

Latest

Trending

Trending