The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
What a load of rubbish! Met office thing was showing snow all next week for me and now it's just rain rain and a cloud :frown:
Reply 61
my college got cancelled a few weeks ago because the weather said there was going to be a blizzard...

but the blizzard never happened.. :\
Blah it won't settle, at least not here, it's S.E. London/Kent, we get rubbish snow :p:

Plus I can't throw snowballs properly with my arm in a sling if it does settle! :frown:
Reply 63
I hope it doesn't snow. Our school never closes. Plus I'm quite looking forward to this week, it should be pretty light with a load of lessons already cancelled.
Reply 64
I'm sure there will be lots and lots of snow. :rolleyes:

How many times do I hear of a weather report concerning severe weather and England? Do they ever come true? Very, very rarely.
Reply 65
As long as I don't get stranded on the train again... :rolleyes: then BRING IT ON!!!

But, i doubt that there will be much snow... :mad:
eden
it never snows in liverpool.... fact. :frown:

True that
Reply 67
elziebelzie
NO SCHOOL.

dear lord,
please make sixth form be closed so that i can sleep, eat and try on my clothes all day.
amen.

Hahaha. I pray with you.
would that include bournemouth? I need a snow day!! :frown:
Oooh we (in Cornwall) are due for snow Monday/Tuesday :biggrin:

I want snow, but currently trying to sort out a rescue doggy.. hmm.
Reply 70
i dont think manchester will be snowing for once :|
I will only give my personal support to this snow if we get an adequate heat wave in the summer to balance it out.

:top:
elziebelzie
NO SCHOOL.

dear lord,
please make sixth form be closed so that i can sleep, eat and try on my clothes all day.
amen.

exactly what i was thinking!
The last time we had snow where I live was around 45 years ago :sigh: If we get it then I will be happy :teeth:
Reply 74
I hope so... I have a biology test on Monday :p:

Although, my college NEVER closes in the snow. So, either way I'll have to walk up and down several steep hills and risk my life if it snows just to get to college.
Reply 75
I hope this happens, i really dont want to go to placement this weeek :frown:
hopefully college will be shut at least 1 day this week then :smile:
Reply 77
Good luck to y'all from my snowy backyard :p:
aleathiel
would that include bournemouth? I need a snow day!! :frown:

Probably not.. Bournemouth had sleety stuff a few years back but has not had proper snow in many many years (as in a least 15)
Why does it have to snow.. i am going to be soo cold on my way to school...

Latest

Trending

Trending