The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Ew.
Reply 2
We've had them in Piccadilly, Manchester for ages. Would I actually use one? Nope. :puke:
Reply 3
Nah looks crap to me.

Btw i love your sig haha
Reply 4
WOAAAHH that would be so handy sometimes. No but actually a bad idea cos it would encourage people to piss in the street even more than they do now and the area around would stink instead of the stink being spread all around
Reply 5
The ones in Manchester are atrocious. A sad symbol of the state of our country.
Reply 6
Oxford Street is crammed enough as it is, without adding those things too.
Reply 7
Lol, I saw one of these whilst queuing up for an Apocalyptica concert (at the Astoria) a few months ago! If I were a guy I'd be too scared to use one in case someone - for a joke - pulled me backwards halfway through or something.
Reply 8
Yeh they have them in Manchester I was bursting and tried to hold it in and go somewhere else apart from them. Eww.
Wow, they seriously exist?

Are men really not able to 'hold it in', as it were?
Planto
The ones in Manchester are atrocious. A sad symbol of the state of our country.

:eyeball: You don't think they higher the tone of the city? :rolleyes:
Reply 11
They've had them in London for quite a few years now actually. There are quite a few around the Trafalgar Sq and Leicester Sq area.
is that stone cold steve austin using the urinal???
Reply 13
What society really needs is proper toilets in the streets for people to throw up in.
ewww! Not only would it smell. But where is the closest sink for you to wash your hands? I wonder what would happen if it were to rain loads :rolleyes: It wouldn't be a pretty site.
Reply 15
Smiling...Rain
:eyeball: You don't think they higher the tone of the city? :rolleyes:

What? I think it's upsetting that they're necessary.
Reply 16
Ew, no, imagine how horrible the streets would look with open urinals everywhere in sight.
Yeh, we've had them in Manchester for yonks. Used them once, didn't need to, just wanted to see if you could do it without flashing people. Turns out its not a good idea in the cold *shivers*
Reply 18
We already have them in Manchester and you can smell them a mile off.

Just a thought, what if women need to go? :eyeball:
Reply 19
ewww :s-smilie: cant they atleast put them in a corner or an alleyway

Latest

Trending

Trending