The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Congratulations
Yeah, Congratulations.
Reply 3
Way to generalise hundreds of models.

No, they don't all have that face shape. :shifty:
Reply 4
How is that a heart? Where is the top of the heart which dips in? It's more like half a heart (from the bottom down).

russiaismyvogue
Most people say i should become a model ,i think it's because my face shape.

Pics, or GTFO.
Reply 5
Asteron
How is that a heart? Where is the top of the heart which dips in? It's more like half a heart (from the bottom down).

Pics, or GTFO.

Eyebrows/nose...
Reply 6
I think so, just look at Lily Cole. :smile:
To be frank, she is not hot at all, I wouldn't really consider her a 'supermodel'...
Reply 8
Nah. Sure, you have a face which looks like it's been hit by a frying pan, but you're ugly. Sorry.
Reply 9
That's pretty hideous tbh.
Whoa, that girl looks really quite scary
Asteron

Pics, or GTFO.

It's whats described as 'heart shaped' face. Even though supermodels are thin they're face remains slightly round due to bone structure even though it's not fat .
Em_maK
Way to generalise hundreds of models.

No, they don't all have that face shape. :shifty:

I think they do ,their bone structure allows them to have high cheekbones ,while still being thin ,otherwise if they had a rectangular or square face they would look haggered.
hxmjam
Nah. Sure, you have a face which looks like it's been hit by a frying pan, but you're ugly. Sorry.

I'm not ,sorry.
Reply 14
russiaismyvogue
I'm not ,sorry.

You really are.
The shape of your face is probably one of the last things to take into consideration.
Oh my, that girl looks really scary. :lolwut:
john.miguel
To be frank, she is not hot at all, I wouldn't really consider her a 'supermodel'...

Don't be mean, I love Sasha.
russiaismyvogue
I'm not ,sorry.

:laughing:
Reply 19
russiaismyvogue
I'm not ,sorry.

Wow, negged me because you're ugly, oh well, s'pose you need to get your anger out one way or another...

...is it just me or, like, shut the **** up, bitch

Latest

Trending

Trending