The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

sdt
Have I been slipped a tab of acid in my sleep or do all these ******* look like aliens?

why are they supermodels then? most supermodels look like this ,it's a 'high fashion' look.
emmaholloway
Thank you :yep:

i'm still right in saying kate moss has a heart shaped face,oval faces have a u shaped jawline.
Reply 42
russiaismyvogue
i'm still right in saying kate moss has a heart shaped face,oval faces have a u shaped jawline.

Oh, why did you neg me by the way? I would rep you back but I see a lot of people have seen to it already...
hxmjam
Oh, why did you neg me by the way? I would rep you back but I see a lot of people have seen to it already...

because you negged me 'for being ugly''?
Reply 44
russiaismyvogue
because you negged me 'for being ugly''?

Ah really? Fair enough, I don't remember that one..
russiaismyvogue
no , heart shaped face is a V shaped jawline whereas an oval is a U shaped ,there's a difference. Agyness does! are you blind?!!

If anything Agyness has a square face.

Look, you won't get far in the industry if you act like this, remember Lera? acting like a stubborn brat at Prada basically ruined her career.

Lily Cole has a heart shaped face, Donaldson doesn't. Get over it or do something about it.
rocknroll_lies
If anything Agyness has a square face.

Look, you won't get far in the industry if you act like this, remember Lera? acting like a stubborn brat at Prada basically ruined her career.

Lily Cole has a heart shaped face, Donaldson doesn't. Get over it or do something about it.

Looks heart shaped to me ,definetely not oval as that is a ' u ' shaped jawline ,heart is a ' v -shaped jawline,as i have already said.
heart shaped.
Reply 48
you, pal, are an idiot.

You have a heart-shaped face, people say you could be a model, some models have heart-shaped faces ... your point is...?

Plus Agynes clearly has a square face. And the bird above her = definitely not heart-shaped.
U SHAPE!!! VSHAPELIKEOMGRUBLIND?!!LIKEIALREADYSAID,ICOULDBEAMODELLLLL!

shutup.

Latest

Trending

Trending