The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Im Pretty sure Edexcel Maths is on my Birthday (May 19th) :frown:
awwwwwwwww, never mind, hope it goes well
good luck!
Reply 22
I've had SATs, GCSEs, and AS level exams on my birthday.

Sucks to be born within the exam period, but get over it.
InvoluntarySlacker
Stop moaning. I had to fast on my Birthday as it was in Ramadam for two years in a row. 18th sucked :frown:.

you didn't need to fast...
Noire
Raging! Hope you got to make up for your 18th after though :wink: :smile:

Meh. I'm not big on Birthdays. I cherished my childhood and I was a bit sad I turned 18th. I can't get away for petty criminal activites no more. :frown:
Reply 25
Theres nothing special about birthdays.
Reply 26
I had my only 2 January AS exams on my birthday.
They went real bad, my birthday sucked.
Reply 27
I had my physics GCSE on my birthday, but it isn't a big deal, at all. It was an awful exam, the boundary for an A was 50% because everyone did so badly.
But yea, get over it.
abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz
you didn't need to fast...

In my eyes, I wanted to, so I did. :eyeball:

If you don't understand, I suppose I wouldn't have expected.
Meh, it's only a GCSE. If you have an A Level on your birthday in a couple of years, you'd be a bit disappointed.
Reply 30
:nopity:
Reply 31
lol my friend has had an exam on his birthday twice now n he'll probably get 1 this summer it relli aint that bad just celebrate l8r
my best friends 18th is on results day, now that's bad.
Reply 33
I had Geography GCSE on my birthday, Economics AS Level on my Birthday, and have A levels on my Birthday this year.
Nothing you can do about it, it sucks but that's life.
Reply 34
It was my 18th on Wednesday, and I had an exam that afternoon, and one in the afternoon of the day after, and I still enjoyed myself. Also because of it, Thursday evening was practically my birthday so it extended it. I know it's not exactly fun, but at least it's a GCSE, which is shorter, and easier than the A2 I had to do. :smile:
Reply 35
My friend has. It's no big deal.
InvoluntarySlacker
In my eyes, I wanted to, so I did. :eyeball:

If you don't understand, I suppose I wouldn't have expected.

lol my point was you said it as if it was something that made your bday bad but since you chose to do it then you can't really complain :P
Reply 37
Aww, poor you. :frown:

Mine's May 22nd, and I've never had an exam. It's really weird luck. I keep expecting to, but they always, JUST miss it. Last year I had exams the day before, and this year exams all the days leading up to it. Odd.

You can always celebrate it another day? Or that evening.
Reply 38
Haha!
I had a general studies exam on my 18th birthday. Was not good.

Latest

Trending

Trending