The Student Room Group

stealing ¬¬

has anyone else who lives in shared accomodation experinced people taking there stuff.

is it common?

i rent a room somwhere and dont have space for a fridge in my room and there is one girl who lives here who steals in the most obscure ways.

im tempted to mix bleach with the milk she keeps taking... ^^

pfft.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
backwash it instead.
Reply 2
paddy__power
has anyone else who lives in shared accomodation experinced people taking there stuff.

is it common?

i rent a room somwhere and dont have space for a fridge in my room and there is one girl who lives here who steals in the most obscure ways.

pfft.

Hmm. I did use to steal from my friends occasionally when we were in a shared house I never did that in halls though.

I learnt my lesson after they sat me down following the missing cheese strings incident....

I'm kinda selfish in many ways so I think I needed a telling off. You should tell her what for!
Reply 3
cats_have_teats
Hmm. I did use to steal from my friends occasionally when we were in a shared house I never did that in halls though.

I learnt my lessons after they sat me down following the missing cheese strings incident....

I'm kinda selfish in many ways so I think I needed a telling off. You should tell her what for!

think is if she asked i wouldnt care ¬¬

im going to steal her pots and pans and give them to the charity shop =]
Reply 4
paddy__power
think is if she asked i wouldnt care ¬¬

im going to steal her pots and pans and give them to the charity shop =]

You should tell her. She'll be mortified I think. She probably doesn't think her actions through, I know I didn't... It's very selfish obviously and I think you should embarrass her by asking. She may deny it but I think it will stop her.
Reply 5
paddy__power
no you wouldnt/

and why? because you a little boy.

jog on

oword?
you got me
big man.
you're scary
:bawling:
Reply 6
cats_have_teats
You should tell her. She'll be mortified I think. She probably doesn't think her actions through, I know I didn't... It's very selfish obviously and I think you should embarrass her by asking. She may deny it but I think it will stop her.

thats what some other guy who lives here did with her the other day.

but i couldnt help but feel slightly bad for her *sigh*

you are probs right tho.
I haven't bought any milk or bread yet this term.
Reply 8
Jangrafess

=o

do you take your coffee black?
Reply 9
Jangrafess

oh snap!
Reply 10
Lizbut
oh snap!

=o
paddy__power
=o

do you take your coffee black?

No... I use my flatmate's stuff.

Lizbut
oh snap!

Mostly Sanjina's stuff?
Reply 12
ohh thats so annoying! its not as if your there to provide for her needs constantly. if someone asks, of course! but when some people are the last to give and the first to take... grr!!!
Reply 13
Jangrafess
No... I use my flatmate's stuff.

Mostly Sanjina's stuff?

Kirsty's :biggrin:

Yeah, just tell her to stop using it. I know that if my flatmate caught me eating her supernoodles I'd feel embarrassed.

I wouldn't stop, though :mad:
Reply 14
neeevie
ohh thats so annoying! its not as if your there to provide for her needs constantly. if someone asks, of course! but when some people are the last to give and the first to take... grr!!!

!! i know. life goes on ay
Lizbut
Kirsty's :biggrin:

Yeah, just tell her to stop using it. I know that if my flatmate caught me eating her supernoodles I'd feel embarrassed.

I wouldn't stop, though :mad:

Righto. I just had a bowl of someone's Weeto's, which might be overstepping the line. In fact, I could probably subsist a long time without going shopping at all, since I got here I've bought nothing but a couple of chicken kievs. I've loads of rice and pasta left over from last term and there's always pesto, cheese, milk, bread, etc, readily available. I'm such a ****!
paddy__power

is it common?

pfft.

You'd risk life imprisonment to avenge petty theft
Reply 17
You'd risk life imprisonment to avenge petty theft

only a bit of bleach ^^
Reply 18
Jangrafess
Righto. I just had a bowl of someone's Weeto's, which might be overstepping the line. In fact, I could probably subsist a long time without going shopping at all, since I got here I've bought nothing but a couple of chicken kievs. I've loads of rice and pasta left over from last term and there's always pesto, cheese, milk, bread, etc, readily available. I'm such a ****!

YOU SHALL COME TO A STICKY END MY FRIEND..... MARK MY WORDS.
Reply 19
Jangrafess

I don't blame ypu, what with the credit crunch and all that.

Latest

Trending

Trending