The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
just believe in yourself and your bloke if they don't want to know you as you are then they don't need to know YOU!
Reply 21
byb3
lol, what a twat...

ps - its not ginger

Pay him no heed.

Out of curiosity- is that an American flag behind you in your sig?

---

As for the thread starter- Laugh off the petty insults.
lumpycustard
This is somthin thats really buggin me...

as uv all probably guessed, and iv comented on it laods, im not the nicest lokin person around (pretty ugly to be fair) but anyway...

me and my boyf got together about 4 months ago. now, wheneva wer wlakin aorund school (wer on 6th form) girls in his year and below me shout out things like "urgh" and sing "i feel sick" or "disgsting" wheneva we kiss or hug. He pretends to ignore it but i know its made an impact on him coz he has to put up with it in his lessons.

However, this makes me feel so crap! every single day and every single time we hug or kiss. I know i shud ignore them and stuff but sometimes i just can't. its gettin to the point where i dont want people to see him with me so that he dont have to put up with it either.

its never the lads. theyv just got on with the fact that hes with me. can i also add that these girls are all nice and pretty and slim which makes me wonder y he really is with me, after all, no1 agrees with him choosin me.

:frown: :frown: :frown: :frown:

they are all so jealous cos he picked you not them, youll have to learn to ignore them cos a relationship aint worth chucking away for some bitchy gals
heya, look the truth is u hav sumthin they want, its jus the fact u hav a man that cares 4 u etc n they will do nethin 2 try n ruin it!
i kno how u feel, i've had trouble wit ppl at skool but its beta now cuz i tlked 2 ma mates n ova ppl n they taught me 2 respect myself n gave me self confidence, it dont mata how u look, its the person u r that counts.
xxxx
Reply 24
They are just jealous.. next time they say anything just stare at them as if they were freaks for talking about you like that..
Reply 25
Egan1
Pay him no heed.

Out of curiosity- is that an American flag behind you in your sig?

---

As for the thread starter- Laugh off the petty insults.

i understand now egan :smile:
Reply 26
See Lumpy custard, not all people think beauty is the be-all-end-all!Those who do are shallow and pathetic.And like NikNak said there is no such thing as an ugly person, not on the outside anyway. If smile on the inside,it'll show on the outside. Stuff everyone who cannot look beyond the surface of a person, they're the losers in the long run.
Reply 27
Deary you look lovely, don't listen to what everyone says!!!! However beautiful they sound on the outside, they are ugly as anything if they can say things like that and make you feel like that. Your bf must adore your looks so be happy! :smile:
Agree with Adshur you look lovely. Youre far far from ugly - and im talking about on the outside! You look like youve got great complextion, a nice smile, nice hair, nice nose, maybe youre not so skinny but hard to be sure from photo, but hell who's perfect? You may not have been in the very front row when god gave faces out but you certainly werent in the bloody back row either! Nowhere near it in fact! ( As me grans friend said about herself!) :wink: Very few look like models and these girls youre talking about almost certainly dont either, youre just intimidated by them. Start looking for their faults! Ill bet any money some of them have got short legs, or a big bum or a pointy nose or thin lips or a long chin? What makes them look good is that they act confident and make the best of themselves. Also are you sure that their catty remarks are specifically directed against you? Could it possibly be that you an ol' stevie act like such a cheesy couple that the pair of you together actually are pretty sickening? Theyre still rude and should mind their own biz. but bitches? Maybe not??? On the other hand if they are actually making rude insulting personnal remarks to you then you should pick out the ringleaders (as few people as possible, its better to make them feel isolated) just choose the ones who have called you something that is clearly and unambiguously rude, and go to see your head of sixth, cos this is bullying. Dont just put up with it and if they dont get a proper talking to and it carries on then get your parents to speak to the school about it. Good luck!
Reply 29
Adhsur
Deary you look lovely, don't listen to what everyone says!!!! However beautiful they sound on the outside, they are ugly as anything if they can say things like that and make you feel like that. Your bf must adore your looks so be happy! :smile:

he does...
Reply 30
thanks u guys! if only there was mor people like u around, theres none around me... ah well! :smile:
Reply 31
lumpycustard
thanks u guys! if only there was mor people like u around, theres none around me... ah well! :smile:

Keep smiling!......btw how do you get onto msn directory? I'm curious to see the photo - put face to name so to speak lol
Reply 32
NikNak
Keep smiling!......btw how do you get onto msn directory? I'm curious to see the photo - put face to name so to speak lol

go on http://members.msn.com

then go on advance search and in the nickname box (or whatever u wana) type in lou_lvs_ste_4eva
Reply 33
lumpycustard
go on http://members.msn.com

then go on advance search and in the nickname box (or whatever u wana) type in lou_lvs_ste_4eva

Hey I'll just looked at your pic and you really don't have anything to worry about - you look lovely. Ignore those girls...they will be the ones who are bitter, twisted and lonely when they are older lol
Reply 34
NikNak
Hey I'll just looked at your pic and you really don't have anything to worry about - you look lovely. Ignore those girls...they will be the ones who are bitter, twisted and lonely when they are older lol

thanks