The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Baki
But francescarella will always hold a special place in my heart.

& what happened to me & hyeree, huh baki?
and, on-topic:
i like:
imperial, ucl, birmingham, newcastle, leicester. 4 of which were the ones i applied to :smile:
Reply 81
lotusx
& what happened to me & hyeree, huh baki?
and, on-topic:
i like:
imperial, ucl, birmingham, newcastle, leicester. 4 of which were the ones i applied to :smile:

But that was a special place of loathing.
Reply 82
Baki
But that was a special place of loathing.

i don't think you know just how much that hurt.
Reply 83
lotusx
i don't think you know just how much that hurt.

I was reffering francescarella.

:rofl: The Bakman does not laothe you!
Out of curiosity, what makes threads like these official?
Reply 85
jonnyofengland

Nothing.

People just put "Official" in the title.
Baki
Well I don't play fair. I'm a ninja. :ninja:

Beat that!

Plus I'm a bit of an actor meself. >_< (didn't do a BA or MA in it, mind you.)

Plus I've got you totally pinned as a choker. :p:

Which means I'll still own yo' ass. :p: Nemesis.

lol hypocrite :p:

haha i wont die withough a fight!!!!
Baki
Nothing.

People just put "Official" in the title.

I was hoping the OP would try and give me a response, as I always wonder why people do it. I can't imagine many more people click on something because it's official. I'd be more interested in a thread if it was called "the unofficial...", tbh.

Oh, and congrats on your 1000th post. :party:
jonnyofengland

thread title? :p:

this thread was a good read till i saw Baki and for some reason i just went "oh gawd.." :wink:

i cant really input since the only med schools i could visit were impy and ucl. the other choices were based on who had the best looking website. :biggrin:
Reply 89
francescarella
lol hypocrite :p:

haha i wont die withough a fight!!!!

Hypocrite? No. The Bakman is incapable of hypocrosy (the advantage of a dual identity).
jonnyofengland
I was hoping the OP would try and give me a response, as I always wonder why people do it. I can't imagine many more people click on something because it's official. I'd be more interested in a thread if it was called "the unofficial...", tbh.

Oh, and congrats on your 1000th post. :party:

Just noticed that now.

Wooot.

I will now continue shunning you for the sacrilige that is claiming that Impy > Kings.

The Jester
thread title? :p:

this thread was a good read till i saw Baki and for some reason i just went "oh gawd.." :wink:

i cant really input since the only med schools i could visit were impy and ucl. the other choices were based on who had the best looking website. :biggrin:

As in Oh Gawd YESSS...Right?
News just in: official, unofficial results released.
Baki

As in Oh Gawd YESSS...Right?

sadly, yes. :s-smilie:
Dundee, and no not because I go there,which I don't, but because I hear those guys and girls absolutely destroy! They come highly commended and apparently nothing beats a Dundee disciple.

Go figure.
I've only been to one med school (so far) and would vote St Andrews.

Also: Bristol, Edinburgh, Newcastle, King's, UCL, Imperial, Leeds and maybe some more. Maybe Nottingham.

(This is so personal though - course type, area etc)
redfanatic

in the official like top 20 medicine rankings for uk, if you have gcse;s likes mine of 4A*'s 6 A's and 1B and then you get e.g. AAAA or AAAB at AS, then from which rank onwards approx you think you could still have a great chance of gettin into a uni for?
(someone above did say id have a decent shot at UCL and is being like approx 4th best for medicine then does that mean a whole host of top unis? what do the others think?)

I don't think it works like that
Reply 95
Am I the only one that visited and loved HYMS? They're so helpful and friendly there!
No Future
Also: Bristol, Edinburgh, Newcastle, King's, UCL, Imperial, Leeds and maybe some more. Maybe Nottingham.

Unfortunately you don't end up at any of those for years 4-6 :p:
For me, I would put:

Bristol
King's
Southampton
Oxford
Cambridge
Birmingham
Cardiff
Leicester
UCL
Imperial
Reply 98
Oxford
Oxford
Oxford
Oxford
Oxford
Oxford
Oxford
Oxford
Oxford
(Cambridge here perhaps?)
Reply 99
My rankings:

1. Imperial/UCL
2. Oxford/Cambridge
3. Edinburgh/Aberdeen
4. Newcastle
5. Nottingham

Although I think the ultimate combination would be Cambridge (pre-clinicals) and UCL (clinicals).

Latest

Trending

Trending