The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
our school giving the results on the 12th... so i dont hve to wait long to die.... yayyyyyyy
Reply 21
I don't think schools should have us waiting till the friggin 19th. I think they might give them out on the 12th but not like first thing...give them time enough to sort them or whatever some people are claiming they need a week to do:rolleyes:
Reply 22
aren't the results out on the 5th March i.e the first thursday of March? I'm confused!!!!!!!!
Reply 23
Our school's giving ours out on the 12th and I pressume making sure they're sent in the post at least soon after then, 'cause 17th March is the deadline for submitting yourself to do re-takes!
Reply 24
Green Clover
19th March 2009 for the January exams and 20th August 2009 for the June exams :smile:

on the Edexcel website i found that the online results are on the 12th and the hard copy are on the 19th - does it mean we will know the results on the 12th?
Reply 25
I guess so:s-smilie:
vahik92
on the Edexcel website i found that the online results are on the 12th and the hard copy are on the 19th - does it mean we will know the results on the 12th?

Well it depends on your school - whether they decide to tell you on the 12th, 19th or anytime in-between :smile: Better ask them :yep:
But apparently, I've just found out from my school a few days ago that they were gonna tell us our results on 5th March, which means next week :eek::s-smilie: I don't know whether it is some kind of mistake on my school's side, or that some schools are able to get results even before the 12th :confused:
Reply 27
Green Clover
Well it depends on your school - whether they decide to tell you on the 12th, 19th or anytime in-between :smile: Better ask them :yep:
But apparently, I've just found out from my school a few days ago that they were gonna tell us our results on 5th March, which means next week :eek::s-smilie: I don't know whether it is some kind of mistake on my school's side, or that some schools are able to get results even before the 12th :confused:

but that's stupid really - if the results are coming on the 12th or on the 5th - if the school does have an opportunity to check what marks students get why don't they give the results immediately? why at all the school has to keep the results and not tell the students? Especially when we have been waiting for about 2 months already!
vahik92
but that's stupid really - if the results are coming on the 12th or on the 5th - if the school does have an opportunity to check what marks students get why don't they give the results immediately? why at all the school has to keep the results and not tell the students? Especially when we have been waiting for about 2 months already!

Yeah I know :mad: They may just know our results already and yet just sitting there having fun in watching us getting nervous :frown:
But well I guess we can do nothing but wait :smile: It's your first A-level Results Day isn't it? If so I know how you feel :console: But you're still luckly, last year we had to wait until the 26th to get our results :frown:
Good luck with your results btw :biggrin:
Reply 29
Its 12th March for our school. When is the deadline for retakes?
Reply 30
We can get them online on the 12th, they print off slips and that to give out in tutorials the following week.
Reply 31
Ours is the 12th. 18th deadline for resit.
Reply 32
i saw this file somewhere on this forum which is a letter from edexcel saying that the results were going to be issued online on the 5th and the hard copy on the 12th, but now it has changed due to june 2009 timetables to the 12th for online and 19th for hard copy. its upto ur school if they want to give it 2u between the 12th and 19th
hh123
i saw this file somewhere on this forum which is a letter from edexcel saying that the results were going to be issued online on the 5th and the hard copy on the 12th, but now it has changed due to june 2009 timetables to the 12th for online and 19th for hard copy. its upto ur school if they want to give it 2u between the 12th and 18th

Oh I see :smile: Damn I was hoping for next week :frown: One more week of waiting then I guess. Thanks for the info :biggrin:
Reply 34
Green Clover
Yeah I know :mad: They may just know our results already and yet just sitting there having fun in watching us getting nervous :frown:
But well I guess we can do nothing but wait :smile: It's your first A-level Results Day isn't it? If so I know how you feel :console: But you're still luckly, last year we had to wait until the 26th to get our results :frown:
Good luck with your results btw :biggrin:

yeh thank you :smile: :smile:
I have parents evening on the 12th so my school said they'll be discussing modular results then, and also telling us before unleashing them to our parents!

So my guess is the 12th? Obviously I'm guessing it will depend on individual colleges.
Reply 36
My German teacher told us that we are getting ours on the 5th.. :/
Reply 37
is the dead;line for resits or remark the 18th.. coz i thought u the resit deadline is abt 2-3 weeks after exams....

Latest