The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Sun Ra and his Arkestra
I hate Myleene Klass and everything she stands for. Not only has she been elevated to celebrity status because she can play piano a bit (she's better than me, but not nearly as good as a lot of people I've met and certainly nowhere even close to concert standard) and is very attractive, thus making her a puppet of Classic Fm's awful, sickening push to make classical music sexy and somehow 'relevant', but she's also a peddlar of superstitious nonsense that should have died out centuries ago with the age of reason. Astrology, Ghost hunting and all that is only going to get worse if it's endorsed by a lovely face.

not even that lovely
Reply 41
I hate Myleene Klass. She's not THAT attractive anyway in my opinion. I don't think the video is cool. I hate the way people (I don't know who is behind it) are trying to make Classical music cool , it is so cringeworthy - eg. by having MK playing in some squat with a big fan on. Classical music isn't cool or modern/relevant and I like it for that. I prefer the original T & F in D minor on the organ.
No idea is its sexy, but shes really not that good at the piano. I know plenty of people who are better who would never consider that they might be good enough to go professional.
The music is nice, but I unfortunately can't feel any change down under
If only she had a personality...
shamrock92
Exactly. This is a cruel, depraved warping of a work of art into dumbed-down, ideologically deficient prole-food.

This.
Reply 46
i like the song, and shes hot
i love dance music and i think some of the best ever dance and trance songs have a classical music influence
so i dnt think its geeky as such, just think it would be better with a bassline :smile: lol
Reply 47
**** song

and she doesn't know how to play.
Reply 48
*_kate_*
she is an average pianist I know loads of people who can play better tbh. and she has no charisma whatsoever.

'Know' or 'know of'? Because I very much doubt the former.
She used to co-present on Derek Acorah's Ghost Towns. Sharing a stage with Derek himself is reason alone for her to be a sex God.
Reply 50
clevergirl
Hi

Most people relate classical music to overweight German composers, such as Bach, and geeky people. However, if you look at this video then you'll see that classical music can be sexy and cool as illustrated by Myleen Klass. She is playing the well known Toccata and Fugue by Bach, which was originally composed for the organ a mere 3 centuries ago.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=bXSgejUNri0

What do you think? Is this sexy and cool?

Insipid.
Reply 51
Is this sexy and cool?

I wouldn't say no to her, put it that way :wink:
They pretty much destroyed it didn't they.
cowsgoquack
this

I just dont understand why everyone thinks shes a bimbo.
Musicaly speaking atleast shes got it going on.
Reply 54
i hate myleen klass

Latest

Trending

Trending