The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
ThE_OnE
Hey all!
So you want to see what Goldney is like ey?? Check the link below out!
The_One

http://www.geocities.com/goldneyhall/grules.jpg
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Reply 2
thanks v.much! it looks lovely!
Reply 3
It certainly looks fantastic. BUT... i'll never get in. I've heard the competition for Goldney Hall is unbelieveable.
Reply 4
hehe thats what i thought but i got in! go for it! dont be put off! if you dont try you wont get!
Reply 5
sophieD
thanks v.much! it looks lovely!

your welcome sophie! if u have any questions pm me!
Reply 6
ThE_OnE
hehe thats what i thought but i got in! go for it! dont be put off! if you dont try you wont get!

God, this is gonna be a difficult decision.... Goldney, Wills or Baddock? All have their pros and cons. I think i'll have to consult my good friend (and fellow Bristol applicant), Roman and do some long, hard thinking.
Reply 7
Put either Goldney/Wills as first choice then Badock as second choice, from a strategic point of view.
Reply 8
El Pollo Diablo
Put either Goldney/Wills as first choice then Badock as second choice, from a strategic point of view.

Yeah, that's probably what i'll do.
Reply 9
:smile: hehe! good luck
Has anyone cared to look at the ACTUAL accomodation application form for this year?

This year you can ONLY pick ONE hall as preference.
tomcoolinguk
Has anyone cared to look at the ACTUAL accomodation application form for this year?

Have you received one? :confused:
They're usually not sent out for a while yet...
dazednconfused
Have you received one? :confused:
They're usually not sent out for a while yet...

It's on the internet [well, a sample version is]
Reply 13
tomcoolinguk

SH*T!

Well, that just makes the choice even harder.
I think my head is actually gonna explode with all this accomodation stuff!!! :eek:
Reply 15
tomcoolinguk

:eek:
Reply 16
1 preference?! last i heard it was the same.. maybe im wrong! thanks whoever gave me rep!
Reply 17
Yep they said at my open day you only get 1 preference and the personal statement we have to write decides whether we get a place there or not....
Reply 18
hey, do you have any pictures for study room? Do they have ensuite?

thanks
Reply 19
oh i know roman, hes in goldney isnt he, doing chemistry or something like that?

Phil_D
God, this is gonna be a difficult decision.... Goldney, Wills or Baddock? All have their pros and cons. I think i'll have to consult my good friend (and fellow Bristol applicant), Roman and do some long, hard thinking.

Latest