The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Yeah

I just really want to know whether it's worth pursuing or not xDD

Thank you to all the people who posted, I appriciate all of your opinions

Hey don't worry I had 3 interviews and am currently studying at liverpool with these GCSEs
3A* 2B and 5C's (C's in english and maths) I did have loads of work experience though!
I think your grades will be fine as long as you get A's in your alevels and also build up a good base of work experience to show yuor commitment to veterinary.

Good luck I'm sure you will be fine x
Reply 21
Idk

Apparently cambridge look at module exam results too, so you also need a GOOD A.

I put it down as it doesn't have a big minimum GCSE req.

I guess it depends how my results are come March... yay...
FallenPetal

Apparently cambridge look at module exam results too, so you also need a GOOD A.

You have to fill in your AS module scores in the Cambridge SAQ form.
Reply 23
OllyH
You have to fill in your AS module scores in the Cambridge SAQ form.

I know xDD

They want people with good As, my sister (who got in) described it as "the invisible A* grade".
Apparently they aren't taking the ACTUAL A* grade seriously this year, so maybe not ;DD

Tbh, I have no idea where I'm going for uni anyways
FallenPetal

Tbh, I have no idea where I'm going for uni anyways

If you're serious about vet then it wont really matter where you go....wherever you get an offer is the general idea!

I didn't really want to go to nottingham (no offence anyone is who there just didn't like it being so far out from the city), but if that had been my only offer then I certainly wouldn't have turned it down!
Reply 25
fairy princess
If you're serious about vet then it wont really matter where you go....wherever you get an offer is the general idea!

I didn't really want to go to nottingham (no offence anyone is who there just didn't like it being so far out from the city), but if that had been my only offer then I certainly wouldn't have turned it down!

Yee.

I mean, I want to go to my local uni because it means I can stay at home for free ;DD

It doesnt offer Vet sci. though, so I guess it depends on whether or not I want to persue this career

Latest

Trending

Trending