The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
phreek
Wouldn't you not let it bother you, because if you love the person, it doesn't matter what they are like physicaly does it?

That's why I said I personally can't think of anything drastic so nothing would really bother me. External beauty is important to most people to some extent though - especially if they are going to be with that person all their life and probably their love for them in the first place constitutes at least a small amount of physical attraction.
Reply 21
I didn't mean if there was something wrong with the body! I meant you would want to appreciate the body as you do the heart and mind before marriage right?
Adhsur
That's why I said I personally can't think of anything drastic. External beauty is important to most people to some extent though - especially if they are going to be with that person all their life.

" beauty is in the eye of the beholder "
Reply 23
gemgems89
" beauty is in the eye of the beholder "

Edit: *beerholder

Heeheehee just kidding!
Reply 24
ZJuwelH
I didn't mean if there was something wrong with the body! I meant you would want to appreciate the body as you do the heart and mind before marriage right?

Oh got the wrong end of the stick there!!! Well why don't you just leave the body till after marriage to make it extra special?
ZJuwelH
Edit: *beerholder

Heeheehee just kidding!

lol, i think ive seen you say that before on another thread :P
Reply 26
gemgems89
lol, i think ive seen you say that before on another thread :P

Thank God - so I'm not insane! I thought i'd seen that too - the deja vu was confusing me.
Adhsur
Thank God - so I'm not insane! I thought i'd seen that too - the deja vu was confusing me.

lol
Reply 28
Adhsur

You've seen it before. Don't mean you're not insane...
Reply 29
ZJuwelH
You've seen it before. Don't mean you're not insane...

Teeeheee :wink: No it doesn't.
Reply 30
Adhsur
Oh got the wrong end of the stick there!!! Well why don't you just leave the body till after marriage to make it extra special?

You could I suppose. Personally I would prefer that extra intimacy so that I know she's the one. <Sings along to Robbie Williams>
Reply 31
Adhsur
Teeeheee :wink: No it doesn't.

Hey I got a bone to pick with you!
Where my rep at?!
Reply 32
ZJuwelH
You could I suppose. Personally I would prefer that extra intimacy so that I know she's the one. <Sings along to Robbie Williams>

Oh so that's a deciding factor???
Reply 33
I gotta bone to pick with you.

Well...

Pick one.
Reply 34
phreek
I gotta bone to pick with you.

Well...

Pick one.

o-kaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! :confused:
Reply 35
Adhsur
Oh so that's a deciding factor???

No! I see it as a nice bonus to a relationship before marriage. Obviously if you're close enough to want to parent kids it's a necessity (or maybe not nowadays but you know what I mean), but you wouldn't want to marry someone if the relationship was lacking in any one area.
Reply 36
ZJuwelH
No! I see it as a nice bonus to a relationship before marriage. Obviously if you're close enough to want to parent kids it's a necessity (or maybe not nowadays but you know what I mean), but you wouldn't want to marry someone if the relationship was lacking in any one area.

But but you said you want to before marriage to decide she's the one!!! So afterwards you might decide she's not, and then leave her? :rolleyes:
Reply 37
ZJuwelH

Thought I'd join in.

You gotta test drive the Ferrarai before laying out all that money, and deciding you want it. :biggrin:
Reply 38
Adhsur
But but you said you want to before marriage to decide she's the one!!! So afterwards you might decide she's not, and then leave her? :rolleyes:

I wouldn't leave her if it got to that stage! I just said it would be nice to do it as a sort of 'double-check', to confirm it or something. What I'm saying is, I would like to before marriage, but I can do without.
Reply 39
Bhaal85
Thought I'd join in.

You gotta test drive the Ferrarai before laying out all that money, and deciding you want it. :biggrin:

LOL! I can just tell you're a whizz at relationships. Treating girls like cars must get you very far!

Latest

Trending

Trending