The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Jools
Stuff like this is beyond belief. It seems to vary a lot on geographical area as well as background... my mate from Newquay says he was bullied for being the only virgin in the class at age 15. This is completely foreign to me, and many others... right now I'm living with five (not bad looking) guys 19-20 who presumably all are!

Careful Jools. Some people have enemies, and are likely to twist them words.

:cool:
Reply 41
Adhsur
LOL! I can just tell you're a whizz at relationships. Treating girls like cars must get you very far!

:biggrin: All the way, with a full tank costing me 40 quid.
Reply 42
Bhaal85
Thought I'd join in.

You gotta test drive the Ferrarai before laying out all that money, and deciding you want it. :biggrin:

Unless it's for display...
Reply 43
Bhaal85
Thought I'd join in.

You gotta test drive the Ferrarai before laying out all that money, and deciding you want it. :biggrin:

So you are saying marriage is all about sex?
Bhaal85
Careful Jools. Some people have enemies, and are likely to twist them words.

:cool:

Lol what u mean?
Reply 45
Bhaal85
:biggrin: All the way, with a full tank costing me 40 quid.

:eek: *shocked* That's disgraceful.
Reply 46
Adhsur
:eek: *shocked* That's disgraceful.

He's mucking around... I hope...
Reply 47
ZJuwelH
Unless it's for display...

Now now, where have you been? :eek:
Reply 48
Jools
Lol what u mean?

Read how he edited your post in the quote
Reply 49
Uh oh. people are quoting me outtta context. What I mean is that marriage is one of them things that you gotta get right. If its not right you are gonna mess it up and have no proper future with the other person. Marriage means you are perhaps gonna be spending the rest of your life with someone, and therefore you gotta make sure that 'it is' the right decision.
Reply 50
phreek

Wait, he didnt, oops
Reply 51
Adhsur
Now now, where have you been? :eek:

Err... around...
Reply 52
phreek

Waht are you on about, you oompa loompa?
Reply 53
ZJuwelH
Err... around...

I don't wanna know :confused:
Reply 54
Bhaal85
Uh oh. people are quoting me outtta context. What I mean is that marriage is one of them things that you gotta get right. If its not right you are gonna mess it up and have no proper future with the other person. Marriage means you are perhaps gonna be spending the rest of your life with someone, and therefore you gotta make sure that 'it is' the right decision.

Marriage is taken too lightly now though, now if you 'mess it up' you divorce. It used to be that you didnt ever mess it up cos you tried your hardest to sort it out.
Reply 55
Bhaal85
Waht are you on about, you oompa loompa?

*sings* Oompa loompa doopadi doo, I've got another puzzle for you!
Reply 56
Bhaal85

That's sort of what I meant Bhaal mate. Yeah they were misquoting me too!
Reply 57
ZJuwelH
Hey I got a bone to pick with you!
Where my rep at?!

yeah actually Adhsur, where's my rep too huh?!
Reply 58
Adhsur
I don't wanna know :confused:

I don't get it... 'where have you been' how do you mean???
Reply 59
Chicken
yeah actually Adhsur, where's my rep too huh?!

It's on the way when I can give it out again, I promise!! :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending