The Student Room Group
Guess
Reply 2
i dont know, probably bristol cos friends are going there.
Reply 3
Sam_B
i dont know, probably bristol cos friends are going there.

Baaa! Baaaaaa! Sam wants to be a sheep! :biggrin:
Reply 4
:eek:

none of that!
Reply 5
Sam_B

none of that!

Sammy wants to come to Bristol to keep me warm! :wink: :p:
Reply 6
i think for me it would maybe be edinburgh or bristol or maybe just a different college at durham... hmm i dunno really
I sometimes wish I had applied to Edinburgh.
Reply 8

where is chardonnay?
GoNe
Reply 10
SiAnY
I sometimes wish I had applied to Edinburgh.

well i did...and got rejected! i was really annoyed cos a friend of mine got in and she had exactly the same grades as me, for the same course. but.. i got into durham and she didnt... so it was weird. but i dont think the geoggers department is meant to be that good at edinburgh... im probably just saying this cos i didnt get in and it was my first choice... :rolleyes:
Reply 11
Sam_B

where is chardonnay?

Msn won't let me on :mad:
Reply 12
oh there she is :biggrin:

:hello:

just wait a bit, it will let u on sooner or later. prefferably sooner :smile:
laxrocks
well i did...and got rejected! i was really annoyed cos a friend of mine got in and she had exactly the same grades as me, for the same course. but.. i got into durham and she didnt... so it was weird. but i dont think the geoggers department is meant to be that good at edinburgh... im probably just saying this cos i didnt get in and it was my first choice... :rolleyes:

Sorry about that. :frown: I didn't get into my first choice either (Durham). :frown: Edinburgh IS a very good department...
Reply 14
SiAnY
Sorry about that. :frown: I didn't get into my first choice either (Durham). :frown: Edinburgh IS a very good department...

really? oh well... sorry about the durham rej too... but it looks like youre going to nottingham and thats meant to have a really good dep too and it has a way better social life than durham :biggrin:
Reply 15
Harvard.