Reinvigorated and searching for inspiration
Reply 21
PinkMobilePhone
like I'm on the set of a cheesy film

That.
peaceful and calm
mikeyd85
Freedom.

The character has left his car, left his briefcase and seems to be experiencing real life for the first time. He's feeling the rain fall on his hands, his head, his body, and he feels, I dunno, almost wonderful to have this sensation which for the rest of his life, he would have avoided.

It's kinda like that film - the name evades me at the moment - it's a tragedy movie. The main character has a dull life until he hears a voice narrating his life, and he starts to do things differently, really live life to the full. Turns out that the narrator is the author of a book in which he is the doomed main character. Damn I wish I could remember it's name!

with emma thompson in it? stranger than fiction?

edit; and the picture makes me feel hopeful for the character, and jealous, because i love rain like that.:frown:
Like I'm watching some kind of horror movie, and either some slasher freak is gonna pop out of nowhere and butcher that bloke, or the bloke is gonna witness or find something really bizarre/paranormal/unnerving/out-of-the-ordinary.
Free yet unsure.
Jane Eyre
Lost.

:ditto:
Lonely...
Great photo though.
Reply 27
Cold, wet, and tired.
Reply 28
It makes me confuuuuuuuused
Reply 29
Makes me feel hollow.
Empty, alone.
Reply 31
Excited, aroused.
Reply 32
Enchanté
Empty, alone.

:ditto:
Reply 33
Cold and i had goosebumps after i saw it for awhile
Reminds me of being caught in a hurricane. All cold and wet and windy and just wanting to get home but my brother wanted to get some alcohol from the shop.

cold, wet, preoccupied(waiting for my brother), frustrated(wanting to get home), impatient and optimistic(gonna have something warm to drink and sit down and watch some tv while the storm passes)
Reply 35
PinkMobilePhone
like I'm on the set of a cheesy film

Back To The Future perhaps? :cool:
Liberated but slightly melancholy.

(Yesss, I have been wanting to use that word for aaages!!! :biggrin:)
shellyholmes
with emma thompson in it? stranger than fiction?

edit; and the picture makes me feel hopeful for the character, and jealous, because i love rain like that.:frown:

Yeah, that's the one!
Reply 38
Freshness.

Can't explain it, I don't get the feeling he's lonely, but that he's happy to be in the weather?
Reply 39
Confused, yet peaceful.

Latest

Trending

Trending