The Student Room Group
To me, it's not running like a headless chicken constantly reading, but having good notes in a nice order I can work from in the way that suits me best.
Basically it means "do effective revision".
Targeting the aspects of a course that you actually find hard, and then working on them until they are second nature to you

Too many people have the mentality 'this subject is hard - therefore i'll revise everything non stop till the exam comes', which can work but is also a massive drain on precious revision time
Adhavan
Targeting the aspects of a course that you actually find hard, and then working on them until they are second nature to you

Too many people have the mentality 'this subject is hard - therefore i'll revise everything non stop till the exam comes', which can work but is also a massive drain on precious revision time

Sorry a bit off-topic.

AWESOME results man!
I'd say that that basically means organisation. (Actually, I could probably benefit from remembering this sometimes...)
accelerator
Sorry a bit off-topic.

AWESOME results man!

Haha cheers mate - i have a habit of always expecting the worst from exams and being pleasantly surprised on results day lol

Sadly good grades mean very little in the medicine application process (because everyone has their 4As) although at least some of the pressure is off this year :biggrin:

Latest