The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Hmm.. I can't think who you were, I obviously must have seen you if you were in my group though! I do remember seeing a blonde girl.. I was with my friend too, and I was in a purple hat, my friend is quite small and had a black coat on. Did you see me?! haha!
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
is it bad that i was sat in that room thinking. i wonder who of these people will be talking on tsr about this later. lol.
Reply 22
oh god, was the red hair girl a third year? and her hair is sort of big, and well, I don't want to say frizzy because it's not but voluminous in a curly way?

please don't be put off by her.
Reply 23
OhNO!
oh god, was the red hair girl a third year? and her hair is sort of big, and well, I don't want to say frizzy because it's not but voluminous in a curly way?

please don't be put off by her.

She was a third-year yeah...hair was the same ^....do you know her?
Reply 24
AmyJ
She was a third-year yeah...hair was the same ^....do you know her?

yeah, well, sort of. she runs the peer mentoring scheme (I think), and she's amazingly annoying. at the beginning of the year she made an attempt to organize some english socials (always at the place where she worked, bizarrely) but that seems to have been dropped. She gave an awful lecture in freshers, and it still pisses me off that I had to get out of bed to hear it!

I hope she isn't reading this.

Latest

Trending

Trending