The Student Room Group
Some yes, some no. All yes following a bribe.
Reply 2
why wouldn;t they let you?
Reply 3
because some places charge per person rather than per room.
Just their policy... you can quite easily sneak someone in though
Ask the hotel in question :p:
Reply 6
I'm not sure if they can stay the night, or go to your room, but you would normally be allowed to invites somebody to the reception, lounge and bar.
Erm, it's not like they Spanish inquisition you whenever you enter the hotel. You just go to your room, unlock the door, enter... not much to it really... :s
Most places they're not supposed to sleep over. Unless its like one of those hotels that are just designed for prostitutes to take clients back to
Reply 9
la fille danse
Erm, it's not like they Spanish inquisition you whenever you enter the hotel. You just go to your room, unlock the door, enter... not much to it really... :s

with someone else?
sc1490
with someone else?

Haven't you ever been in a hotel before?

You will only arouse suspicion if you do something suspicious.There is nothing suspicious about two people walking through a hotel lobby together. If you try bringing 20 people to your room, it might be different..
Reply 11
la fille danse
Haven't you ever been in a hotel before?

You will only arouse suspicion if you do something suspicious.There is nothing suspicious about two people walking through a hotel lobby together. If you try bringing 20 people to your room, it might be different..

I haven't because i have family nearly everywehre in the world.....well i have but several years ago...im not trying to bring someone...she is trying to bring me

Latest

Trending

Trending