The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Assuming for one moment that I have plenty of food, health resources and water. It's fairly boring to say "sun cream".

I would take my horse. We'd live like Bedouins. I'd make a shelter from dried plants and wood, and he would sleep at my feet. I'd miss my other horse, cat, family, friends and boyfriend, but I know the one person who would truly appreciate living in a desert is King.
A boat.
Reply 22
Zap Brannigan
A woman.

Zap Brannigan :biggrin:
Ray Mears.
Bear Grylls > Ray Mears.

I'd take a solar powered iPod packed full of music, videos and Ricky Gervais show podcasts, radio shows and audiobooks =D. Might not help you survive, but I can't think of many better ways to go than listening to abit of Monkey News or Rockbusters :biggrin:
I'd take my passport just in case there was an airport out there.
Reply 26
A satellite phone? At least you can leave the island then.
or an Army knife.
Reply 27
Schmokie Dragon
Assuming for one moment that I have plenty of food, health resources and water. It's fairly boring to say "sun cream".

I would take my horse. We'd live like Bedouins. I'd make a shelter from dried plants and wood, and he would sleep at my feet. I'd miss my other horse, cat, family, friends and boyfriend, but I know the one person who would truly appreciate living in a desert is King.

Pretty hypothetical, but assume you have NOTHING (no water/food) your out alone in the sandy desert alone with the sun.. what 'one thing would you take?' I would take sun cream because the degrees could kill you in an instant
Reply 28
Indievertigo
I'd take my passport just in case there was an airport out there.

Hmmm, pretty strange of an airport being in a desert :confused:
Reply 29
a helicopter so I could fly away back home :smile: or a fully functioning nandos restraunt

or maybe a woman I'm going to die at some point so might aswell go out enjoying myself.
water, it its already present an umbrella or anything to listen to music on or simply a book :love:
Zap Brannigan
A woman.

Ditto. First logical answer. :smile:
A magic vagina that grants you 3 wishes when you rub your penis against it.
Reply 33
A really big, black, throbbing...

Dildo.
Annie354
Zap Brannigan :biggrin:

I would tear that **** up
Reply 35
Zap Brannigan
I would tear that **** up

I'm counting on it.
Annie354
I'm counting on it.

Zap can show all over 18's a good time :wink:
Reply 37
Zap Brannigan
Zap can show all over 18's a good time :wink:

I think I might like you take on a good time :biggrin:.
Reply 38
A piece of paper reminding me NOT to pray to god as he doesnt exist..
Annie354
I think I might like you take on a good time :biggrin:.

This looks to be one disturbingly erotic date.

Latest

Trending

Trending