The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
lol at some of the replies, gotta be a wind up surely?!
ALL through my lower school years, it's only now that i can look back and see that I was unhappy then..because I'm so happy now :woo:
urm......

I suppose in like year 5 as I was bullied a bit then.

Apart from that I don't really low. The most recent time I remember being kinda upset was when I was working on my GCSE food tech coursework as tbh it was my own fault but I'd left it too late and done less then half of the sections when i handed it in. For some weird reason my teacher gave me an A in it..... were as a girls who had more then 100 pages got an E... but I just didn't question it and felt really happy.:biggrin:

To be honest I don't care what people think of me. I just do what makes me happy. Right now I am working on expanding my collection of inverts(tarantulas, scorpions, millipedes, centipedes, stick insects and many more). Most people think its really interesting, some people think I'm weird even they don't say it to my face I'm pretty sure they do but I'm just happy all the time, no point worrying about other people who aren't even your friends.
I've had two in my life.

1. When I was anorexic and drove all my friends and family away from me. I overcame that by just going 'you ******* prat sort yourself out'

2. When this guy that I fell in love with moved away and I went into depression for a few months and started abusing laxatives. I overcame this again by just thinking to myself, 'you idiot, get a ******* grip'.

It always works.
Reply 24
Now. I am contemplating becoming a rent boy
bristol_06
Now. I am contemplating becoming a rent boy

Will you wear a SS uniform and moan 'heil' every time a guys dick goes up your arse?
Umm. Probs last summer I'd just come back from holiday and developed a seeerious crush on this guy I was on holiday with. Unfortunately he lives about 150 miles away from me and I'll probably never see him again. We were flirting for most of the holiday and then I added him on Facebook as soon as I got back home. About two days later he was listed as "in a relationship" with this girl he'd never mentioned. Dear god was I depressed then...

How did I get over it? One amazing friend helped me through it all <3
Last summer...

A long complicated breakup with my ex, went on for about 4 months. Never felt so stressed in my life, developed health problems blaaaaah. Even thinking of how crap it was 6 months on makes me upset.

Just one big black cloud I wish I could forget :s-smilie: .

We're great, close friends now though, and even after everything, I wouldn't change that for the world.
Waking up in Doncaster.

:frown:

Latest

Trending

Trending