The Student Room Group
Reply 1
im doing business in a year atm, its easy as pie. i wouldnt encourage doing it if you're aiming for top 10 uni's though.
i'm doing AS double maths and AS+A2 economics . it's tough for me.
Reply 3
I'm doing accounting and business in one year, and it's going alright.

I think business is a good choice. There isn't much more to know if you've done the GCSE in it. You just have to devote a lot of time to practising writing essay answers and answering case studies. But the content isn't much.
Reply 4
My friend did all his A levels in a year. Chemistry, Physics, Biology and Physcology and he managed to get AAAB so he must have done something right.

I'm quite intrested in this aswell as I'm planning on taking AS and A2 History next year. =/. eek.
Reply 5
yesioo
My friend did all his A levels in a year. Chemistry, Physics, Biology and Physcology and he managed to get AAAB so he must have done something right.

I'm quite intrested in this aswell as I'm planning on taking AS and A2 History next year. =/. eek.

Woah! That will be very tough as there can be no overlap between AS and A2 topics, so you would have so much to learn by June it would be unreal! Whereas something like maths, for example, is continuous and I can see how people can do the AS and A2 together in one year.
Reply 6
Woah! That will be very tough as there can be no overlap between AS and A2 topics, so you would have so much to learn by June it would be unreal! Whereas something like maths, for example, is continuous and I can see how people can do the AS and A2 together in one year.

I know :frown:, But my sister is doing AS History at the moment and is amazing ( I think her history teacher wants to marry her)...so hopefully she'll help me so I won't drown in facts.
I think that would be pretty hard to do it all in one year, I would probably do business if I were you, because there's coursework in English too and don't think there is in Business! It is possible though cause a college near me offers fast track History and Sociology which is AS and A2 in a year!

Latest