The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

D R E A M Z
Indeed I'm many years away from it though, it's all about keeping ahead of the game :wink: .

Indeed it is, I've been trying to find a decent list of skills that I should get educated in to be successful. i.e tech analysis or derivative products. Would happen to know of the main tools I should be looking at learning?
Lord_Farquad
Indeed it is, I've been trying to find a decent list of skills that I should get educated in to be successful. i.e tech analysis or derivative products. Would happen to know of the main tools I should be looking at learning?

Not particularly, I'm not even sure of the specific area within trading I'd ideally like to work in. 12:15 in the UK, time to sleep.
D R E A M Z
Jesus, you like to create threads.

It shows that they lack ambition/are genetically inferior/had unfortunate life experiences.

Maybe many are content. Not everyone desires material greed.

Mother teresa was ambitious nor was she stupid. But she didn't really earn FA in terms of salary.
Reply 23
Lol this thread makes me lol. Im on a low wage but the job suits me down to the ground. You lot are snobs.
Reply 24
Imo I would say that it reflects the opposite in most occasions; earning a high salary reflects weakness.
Sant baba jarnail singh
Maybe many are content. Not everyone desires material greed.

Mother teresa was ambitious nor was she stupid. But she didn't really earn FA in terms of salary.

It's a matter of choice. However most who say they would rather not be rich were 99% of the time never in any position to become rich.
Diomedes
Imo I would say that it reflects the opposite in most occasions; earning a high salary reflects weakness.

How so? Because they did well in school and worked their way up? Yup how weak of them. How dare they not aspire to work in a retail clothing store for minimum wage.
Reply 27
Lord_Farquad
How so? Because they did well in school and worked their way up? Yup how weak of them. How dare they not aspire to work in a retail clothing store for minimum wage.

How dare you look down on people that do.
Reply 28
Lord_Farquad
It's a matter of choice. However most who say they would rather not be rich were 99% of the time never in any position to become rich.

At which point do you feel people become unable to be rich? As I see it; by the time someone's become unable to be rich, they've already been old enough to make that choice and forge their own path.
Reply 29
Lord_Farquad

Not everyone on a low salary didn't do well in school. What I'm trying to say -- which you may not agree with -- is that people on high salary usually got there from the desire for a high salary. To me that is a weakness.

Latest

Trending

Trending