The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I have another bed underneath my bed
Reply 21
Vin-kin (and possibly Tru) frequent the space underneath my bed. It's become a home of sorts for them. :blush:
Reply 22
Mostly junk. Text books. Hair Clips. Hair Bands. Notes. Pens. Folders. Suitcase full of clothes I don't need/want/wear.
A plethora of cables and spare computer / stereo parts. Some important documents, some guitar tabs, some random junk and probably a lighter. :smile:
Zap Brannigan

Oh Jesus, I can't make that joke.

The bodies?

:hubba:
There's no space under my bed at uni. But the one at home just has food wrappers and A-Level textbooks. :ninja:
Around 20 Plastic Bags....., I don't really know why.
I don't have a bed, just a couple of mattresses on the floor, but I'm sure there's loads of dust under them.
Nothing.
Reply 29
Dust, a condom wrapper and roughly 10 pens.
Reply 30
Sleeping bag, box of food, empty boxes, suitcase, books, last 2 years' uni work, shoes, files
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 31
Clothes, books, paper and a Monkey (Magic) DVD boxset.
Reply 32
Snow :awesome:
Nah, it's a dead body
..and some shoes, as well as random bits of paper :o:
How come so many people have empty suit cases under there bed? Must be planning a quick geta way?
Reply 34
A Guitar Hero controller and dust. That's pretty much it.
Reply 35
3 guitar hard cases
Reply 36
Countless pairs of shoes, empty boxes for electricals (ghds & camera etc), school books/folders, looooads of spare buttons and hair pins! I should really hoover under there some time soon :P
Lots of my old school text books and exercise books
2 boxes of Whiskas pouches (they were on special offer so stocked up on them)
About 20 pairs of shoes
3 bags
2 broken GHD straighteners (they might be fixable, you never know)
12 cans of Batiste (bargain on eBay)
Uno

I'm in the boxroom, so everything goes under my bed really.
Reply 38
Sully off monsters inc.
Kitty_x
Sully off monsters inc.

A musty old set of Encyclopedia Brittanica form the 1960s (1963?) with only one volume missing (:rolleyes: ).

Latest

Trending

Trending