The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

yess, i'm waiting too. march seems ages away still :frown: do you think it'll be the beginning or end of march haha?
My friend got the boot in the same day as Manchester.
I hope it's the beginning of March because I'm dying to find out
Reply 4
InvoluntarySlacker
My friend got the boot in the same day as Manchester.

GEP? Wasn't aware that Newcastle started rejections for undergraduates yet o.0

Hope it's soon, probably my only chance haha
Reply 5
I don't tend to think about things that are out of my hands - it was the same with my AS results.
Reply 6
Oh, March, how far you are away.
Can't believe I've been waiting since NOVEMBER! Starting to get a little impatient now. I really hope we find out beginning of March but a small niggling part of me says it won't be until the end :frown:
Newcastle, I love thee!
Reply 7
scaryhair
Oh, March, how far you are away.
Can't believe I've been waiting since NOVEMBER! Starting to get a little impatient now. I really hope we find out beginning of March but a small niggling part of me says it won't be until the end :frown:
Newcastle, I love thee!

Last year it was sometime around the middle. One would hope that they've got their act in gear and stayed on top of things, but that's unlikely to be the case :biggrin:
Reply 8
Alex L
Last year it was sometime around the middle. One would hope that they've got their act in gear and stayed on top of things, but that's unlikely to be the case :biggrin:

I personally think they're just enjoy having control over the fate of so many. :colone:
Reply 9
Alex L

Thanks for the heads up :smile: Still seems ages away.
scaryhair
Thanks for the heads up :smile: Still seems ages away.

I was in the same position as you last year, first day of interviews in November then waiting till March. It's frustrating but you just have to stick it out. Good luck :wink:
Alex L
I was in the same position as you last year, first day of interviews in November then waiting till March. It's frustrating but you just have to stick it out. Good luck :wink:

Thanks, 'tis appreciated :smile:
Reply 12
Wow, lots of replies, I thought I was one of the few!

I've just realised that everybody gets the results of their january exams around the same time that we get an offer/rejection from Newcastle.

March will either be a great or an awful month. But good luck you you all!
I had an interview in November. Was dreading the wait until March. But I got bored so I withdrew :smile:
Maxh91
I've just realised that everybody gets the results of their january exams around the same time that we get an offer/rejection from Newcastle.

Oh joy. As if there's not enough going on in that month already. :colonhash:

OriginofSymmetry
I had an interview in November. Was dreading the wait until March. But I got bored so I withdrew :smile:

Haha smooth. It's also smooth that you have 666 posts. Kind of suits you. :tongue:
Maxh91
Wow, lots of replies, I thought I was one of the few!

March will either be a great or an awful month. But good luck you you all!

March is going to be hell for me. All that plus hearing from Cardiff and possibly Edinburgh, and the deadline for my bigass chemistry project :eek3:
scaryhair
March is going to be hell for me. All that plus hearing from Cardiff and possibly Edinburgh, and the deadline for my bigass chemistry project :eek3:

The chemistry can keep you occupied though :tongue:
OriginofSymmetry

as in canceled application for newcastle??
jonnyofengland

Haha smooth. It's also smooth that you have 666 posts. Kind of suits you. :tongue:

I should delete a post every time I put up a new one. Create that "bad-boy" image I've always wanted. Hell yeah. :yep:

EDIT: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: I am not that sad, a thread I posted in just got deleted, so it is in fact back to 666.

cucumber sandwich

as in canceled application for newcastle??

Yeah. I have an offer from me first choice anyway.
OriginofSymmetry
I should delete a post every time I put up a new one. Create that "bad-boy" image I've always wanted. Hell yeah. :yep:

EDIT: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: I am not that sad, a thread I posted in just got deleted, so it is in fact back to 666.

Everyone wishes they looked like an internet antichrist, tbh. And I think we know you're that sad. Did you ask for the thread to be deleted? :tongue:

Latest

Trending

Trending