Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
x

Unlock these great extras with your FREE membership

• One-on-one advice about results day and Clearing
  • Free access to our personal statement wizard
  • Customise TSR to suit how you want to use it

Bristol University Accommodation Info (please post all questions here!)

Announcements Posted on
Rate your uni — help us build a league table based on real student views 19-08-2015
  1. Offline

ReputationRep:
    nooo, as if you didn't like it! i wasnt lying...you just cant have very good tastebuds! or maybe im just a bit wierd when it comes to food.
    as for frozen foods, frozen peas are th best snack, and pinapple and blueberries are ok. when i was younger i used to eat frozen fishfingers, god knows why my mum let me, but now just the thought of it makes me feel very wrong
  2. Offline

ReputationRep:
    20 years of curries might have messed up my tastebuds...
    oh yeh you have to try my korma where i marinade the chicken in vodka and/or white wine!

anywho, the best frozen fruit is pineapple, end of.
  3. Offline

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by squigaletta)
    nooo, as if you didn't like it! i wasnt lying...you just cant have very good tastebuds! or maybe im just a bit wierd when it comes to food.
    as for frozen foods, frozen peas are th best snack, and pinapple and blueberries are ok. when i was younger i used to eat frozen fishfingers, god knows why my mum let me, but now just the thought of it makes me feel very wrong
    Nah I just tried that and you are definitely a dirty liar:mad: :mad:

I had to drink a pint of water to wash away the taste :p:

I'm gonna try frozen grapes next. I might freeze a banana too while I'm at it... hmmm...
  4. Offline

ReputationRep:
    ok all is forgiven, i finally got rid of the taste.
  5. Offline

ReputationRep:
    i think i'll have to make it for you...maybe you are all doing it wrong , my taste buds cant be that messed up! and as for vodka marinated chicken, sounds wonderful but im sadly veggie, how about vodka marinated...vegetables :'( i hate being veggie!
  6. Offline

ReputationRep:
    i think i'll have to make it for you...maybe you are all doing it wrong , my taste buds cant be that messed up! and as for vodka marinated chicken, sounds wonderful but im sadly veggie, how about vodka marinated...vegetables :'( i hate being veggie!
    so eat some meat then.

if i kill it wil you eat it? then you are just eating the meat i would otherwise have eaten.
  7. Offline

ReputationRep:
    it depends if you raised it from a little baby animal and gave it love, if yes then il eat it
  8. Offline

ReputationRep:
    lol, the only time I faultered on eating meat was when I had to shear it from a full pig.

When I tasted the goodness though, I realised how foolish I had been!
  9. Offline

ReputationRep:
    veggie = hippie.

Have a burger love. You'll never look back.
  10. Offline

ReputationRep:
    i can't eat lamb, they're just too damn cute but if its chicken or fish i'll happily eat it ^_^
  11. Offline

ReputationRep:
    I'll eat any of the bastards.

If it can't talk then it's fair game.
  12. Offline

ReputationRep:
    lamb is the most delicious meat ive ever tasted. who cares if they are cute, they taste too good.
  13. Offline

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the victory james)
    I'll eat any of the bastards.

If it can't talk then it's fair game.
    so you would eat a mute*? that's hardcore/unsettling.

EDIT: *or a new born child
  14. Offline

ReputationRep:
    EDIT: I'll eat anything devoid of the propensity for verbal communication.
  15. Offline

ReputationRep:
    EDIT: I'll eat anything devoid of the propensity for verbal communication.
    better :p:
  16. Offline

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BenThackray)
    I'm gonna try frozen grapes next. I might freeze a banana too while I'm at it... hmmm...
    Haha, anyone here know Mitch Hedberg?

My friend asked me if I wanted a frozen banana. I said "Noo...but I want a regular banana later so...yeeahh"
  17. Offline

ReputationRep:
    veggie = hippie.

Have a burger love. You'll never look back.
    im no tree hugger! just reading the narnia series changed my outlook on life .
  18. Offline

ReputationRep:
    I too will never eat a talking lion again.
  19. Offline

ReputationRep:
    Taken in by the Christian propaganda...
  20. Offline

ReputationRep:
    no it wasnt the bigger meaning of the film that got to me, just the talking animals, and other than the snake i dont think many of them feature in christianity
    that said i havnt seen the film, just read the books, which dont seem as dogmatic
Updated: August 27, 2015
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR

Win a mini-fridge

Don't miss our Freshers competition!

Poll
Do you prefer exams or coursework?
Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.