The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
Animals don't talk in real life though.

Except parrots, and possibly some arctic animals (Penguins/seals) but I don't eat any of them.
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
but what if they could?! why should we eat things just because they lack a vioce box blah blah blah, all animals are great blah blah
Reply 122
anyone have pics of inside uni hall? ive heard it should be avoided...
Reply 123
squigaletta
but what if they could?! why should we eat things just because they lack a vioce box blah blah blah, all animals are great blah blah

Because they taste nice n' that.

If it's any conselation I have to eat quorn 2-3 times a week 'cause my mums a vegelesbian.
Reply 124
squigaletta

they comunicate with eachother....

i would still eat meat if i had to chat to my food while i ate it.
Reply 125
matchu

If it's any conselation I have to eat quorn 2-3 times a week 'cause my mums a vegelesbian.

:rofl:
hmmm meat does taste nice, my resolve is waning
matchu

my ex used to describe himself as a 'meatatarian' i didnt have the heart to tell him its called a carnivore
Reply 128
I keep making bacon sandwiches for my mum.

'here you go mum'
'I'm vegetarian'
'O RLY?'
i have to cook bacon for 3 hrs straight at work, god those little piggys smell good
Reply 130
squigaletta
i have to cook bacon for 3 hrs straight at work, god those little piggys smell good

you cant resist. aw i made myself hungry, back in 10.
Reply 131
Reply 132
ugh, black pudding is ****ed up.
Reply 133
Yeah I sort of went off it when they made it from scratch on the river cottage.

The guy just got into the van from the abertoire - 'haha it's still nice and warm aswell'
ha! the reality of death is too much for you! i win
Reply 135
No it's just the same as me not wanting to drink piss
squigaletta
no it wasnt the bigger meaning of the film that got to me, just the talking animals, and other than the snake i dont think many of them feature in christianity
that said i havnt seen the film, just read the books, which dont seem as dogmatic
The books were envisaged as a way of bringing Christianity to a predominantly young audience by the author.

Just as Philip Pullman is an atheist propagandist, Lewis is one for Christianity.
Meat tastes too damn book to be a veggie.

That's the moral code I judge my diet by.
eugh meat eating scum
i shall kill you all!
does anyone realise how off topic this thread is?

Latest

Trending

Trending