The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Out of interest for other people, I also want to know what this school is like?
So do I , I have an offer for the graphic arts course, but there is not much info in the forum about it.
There is a thread about WSA in the "southampton Unis" forum. So far all the feedback I've heard has been positive...and it is ranked well in the league tables too. I'm making it my top choice right now but I still really hope to get into ECA. CSM rejected me (arghhhh!!! that was awful!), and I probably have no hope of getting into my 2nd UAL choice (Chelsea) since their requirements are probably similar to CSM and who knows if they even look at 2nd choice applicants
I went to look for a fine art course the place is pretty and the school looks good enough but i think its better for textiles than anything..the facilities for fine art course werent great!
Hahaha...somebody revived this thread!!
I was so sure I was going to end up at Winchester...I did tons and tons of research on it for ages and actually started to get really excited about going there, then at the last minute I actually got accepted to Chelsea and opted for that instead since I really think there is no comparison to being in London and at UAL, despite what people may say about student satisfaction rates and tutor time and all that (honestly it all seems like a load of crap from people who didn't get in lol). Hopefully I made the right choice :smile:, I will know next year!
well good luck!! : D

Latest