The Student Room Group
Reply 1
How the hell did you go over the limit by almost 2000 words without realising you needed to stop!?
If the limit is set at 3000, then its like that for a reason - you should be able to write everything you need to within that amount. Ahh.

Sorry im not much help. >_<
Reply 2
take away 1928 words.
GUYAAHAHAHAHAHH
Reply 3
Use auto summarize* select 3000 word maximum, job done.

*Your essay may not make sense and have very poor grammer.
Reply 4
xxJazxx
How the hell did you go over the limit by almost 2000 words without realising you needed to stop!?
If the limit is set at 3000, then its like that for a reason - you should be able to write everything you need to within that amount. Ahh.

Sorry im not much help. >_<

Obviously I can write everything that is needed for an A in 3000 words, but its hard to decide which bits are the most necessary!

I'm down to 4880 :biggrin:
Reply 5
Maybe you need a fresh start. Open a new document and paste in the intro, then pick and choose only the necessary bits and paste them in. I'd love to be able to read it and help you properly, lol i enjoy editing. :smile:
Reply 6
4757!

I'll post in this thread when I've got to the end of my attempt to cut down. Any further tips for while i'm doing it will be welcomed though!
Reply 7
I'm down to 4200 but have come to a standstill! Advice needed!
I think what you really need to do is give the essay to a chav with above average chav intellect. They'll get it right down.
Reply 9
Any more advice, it stands at 4192..
take out some paragraphs that are less usefull/important than the main points of the essay...
Reply 11
Re-read the question and write a plan for it as if you were going to write it again. Then re-write it using the essay you have at the moment(obviously leaving out any unnecessary bits)

Latest

Trending

Trending