The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

the worst degree for me would be something like mathematical physics or engineering mathematics :no: i'd just die
Reply 21
Theology, Maths or Physics.

They are the Anti-Poon.

EDIT: I should let you know I applied for Maths and Physics :awesome:
illusione
Anything requiring me to face the great outdoors. I'd much rather be bored than cold, wet and muddy.

See, for me, being cold, wet and muddy is an integral part of why I do archaeology :wink:. Something with no practical, hands-on aspect at all would bore me.
The worst for me would probably be Law or Politics.
maths or geography
*shudders*
From my limited experience of an economics service course I have to study this semester, I would definitely opt for economics. I thought it would be quite interesting, but our lecturer has sucked the life out of it.
i think art would be fun actually.
Computer Science/ Electrical Engineering. I'd be bored to tears.
maths
Pharmacy's a load of pish IMHO. Studying it just now and it makes NO sense when you yourself have had a drink...
Reply 30
Law
Reply 31
Maths or any Science. or Arabic
Reply 32
deffs anything math of science related... not my strongest areas whatsoever. anything creative (art, music, english, drama, etc) or to do with humanities (psych, geography, history) sounds good tho
Anything Sciencey or Maths, mostly because I'm pathetic at it. Give me humanities any day.
Reply 34
Computing! I don't like them!
Reply 35
Any degree if you dont enjoy it.
I did law but had no interest in it so i found it incredibly dull.
Im now doing molecular microbiology and loving every second of it. :biggrin:
For me, it would be something like Maths, Geography or PE. They would most likely cause my brain to explode.

Actually, come to think of it, so would something like a degree in English, because of all the essays. I hate essays, and they hate me too.
the worst degree to study would be a degree you don't like
Reply 38
Maths. I have 4 mates who do it..and christ they do a lot fo work D:
Reply 39
sarCAZm
Maths. I have 4 mates who do it..and christ they do a lot fo work D:

I know, right. Work, at university?! I've never heard of a more outrageous thing!

Latest

Trending

Trending