The Student Room Group
Reply 1
heard of DIY, do it yourself and go away, you are blatently cheating, this is totally unacceptable.
Reply 2
gbp1
heard of DIY, do it yourself and go away, you are blatently cheating, this is totally unacceptable.

This is abosolutely correct; cheating is unacceptable.

I am going to report this thread
What a disgrace, well said gbp1
Reply 3
gbp1

No, i am not cheating, i just wanted help with how to set out the evidence section, my hypothesis is unlikely to be the same as everyone elses, so how can it be cheating asking for some examples of how to set out the evidence section when the data i have gathered is totally different from anyone elses, all i wanted was some pointers, i didnt ask for someone to do my coursework for me.
This site is about people getting advice and help, so its unacceptable for me to ask for help is it?!? Please get down from your unjustified moral highground! fool!
Reply 4
this is ridiculous, i dont want anyone to write my coursework, i dont even want you to tell me what to write, i just wanted to know the best way to arrange it, as in format.

and it made it clear in my first post that it was coursework.
Reply 5
Cheat.
Reply 6
I'm closing this thread because the OP seems to have edited out their message and nothing productive has come out.

Latest

Trending

Trending