The Student Room Group
Is this for med ?
Reply 2
Nasher and Basher
Is this for med ?

yep: clicky

it's not one i've heard of before so can't really give the OP any help though
Oooh nice one.
The Whittington as a hospital is really nice. I imagine it'll be a good course.
Reply 5
yh, i attended the dick whittington summer school in the summer of 2007 when i finished year 11, it was great, we worked with doctors around the hospital, fisited local GBs and through out the week we had medical students with us so we could ask them all about medical school, and there are also help with personal statements a chance to watch an operation sometime after the one week programe, i can't say all the things here but if you are intrested in medicine its very helpfull. and there are also things like first aid sesions, the whole experience was great............ hope that helps
Reply 6
yh, i attended the dick whittington summer school in the summer of 2007 when i finished year 11, it was great, we worked with doctors around the hospital, fisited local GBs and through out the week we had medical students with us so we could ask them all about medical school, and there are also help with personal statements a chance to watch an operation sometime after the one week programe, i can't say all the things here but if you are intrested in medicine its very helpfull. and there are also things like first aid sesions, the whole experience was great............ hope that helps
where you 16 at the time? i would only be 15 even though i'm in year 11.
Reply 7
i was 16 at the time. but i think as long as you are in year 11 you can apply.

Latest

Trending

Trending