The Student Room Group

What were you like as a kid? (POLL ADDED)

Poll

What were you like as a kid?

What were you like as a kid?

Angel?
Funny?
Tigger?
Weird?
Embaressing?
Devil Incarnate?

Bit of both?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Come on people! Surely....
I was pretty awful at times but I looked pretty sweet lol

My au pair used to say this should be my theme tune :frown:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ppc-TQiBq8
Reply 3
Hey!!!

How do I set up my own poll???

I can't work this site :-)
Reply 4
I was angelic

Still am of course :P
really clever, really cute, really good at art and generally a really faaaabulous little kid :wink:

i'm not even joking! i was perfection with my full fringe, blond ringlets, velvet outfits and crucifix necklace. baaaha
Reply 6
I was a little angel :biggrin: No, seriously! I never did anything naughty and I was really quite cute when I was little :smile:
Reply 7
I'd probably say very outgoing and kinda rebellious. The kids back then were a *lot* more active and outgoing than the kids of today it seems. We used to play in the woods near to us and make dens in this wasteground and have so much fun.
I was a little bastard
Reply 9
I don't know... probably incredibly irritating...... I was a very squeaky child.
Reply 10
i was a little ****
I don't really remember...
Pretty angelic. I've never really been rebellious.
Although my first word, apparently, was 'why?'...so I can imagine I might have been a bit annoying too..
WoWZa
I'd probably say very outgoing and kinda rebellious. The kids back then were a *lot* more active and outgoing than the kids of today it seems. We used to play in the woods near to us and make dens in this wasteground and have so much fun.

yeeeaah dens in the woods! when wasteland and buildingsites were playgrounds... :biggrin:
we had an overgrown bit of waste land behind our house.. i used to climb over the fence and hack my way through the 4ft stinging nettles with a machete..
Reply 14
SoundDevastation
yeeeaah dens in the woods! when wasteland and buildingsites were playgrounds... :biggrin:

Haha. We used to play hide and seek and have so much fun. The den building was awesome too.
I was Angelic when I was younger :smile:
And now I'm turning weird. Very weird...
A shame, really :frown:
Angelic, funny and weird :p:

I had a complete Barbie phase up to about 6.. Then turned into a complete tomboy and just generally completely changed... Then changed to normal-ish... ishh, now =P
Reply 17
I used to be a little angel... Things don't half change!:biggrin:
Reply 18
I'd say I was pretty angelic as a child :p:
really, REALLY wierd :doh:

Latest

Trending

Trending