Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Letting my belly button piercing close up?

Announcements Posted on
Applying to Uni? Let Universities come to you. Click here to get your perfect place 20-10-2014
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I got my belly pierced around November and I don't like it anymore, so do you think it would be ok to just take it out and let it heal? and has anyone done this? i'm worried it'll leave a big scar! xx
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I let mine close up when it got infected a few years back - the only scarring it leaves is little dots where the 'holes' were...why don't you like it anymore?!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I let mine heal up after I'd only had it for about 2 years- it was boring me and getting in the way for sport. That was about 2 years ago now, and its a very tiny scar, barely noticable. However, I've been told that places don't like to re-pierce places with scar tissue, so be sure you don't want it anymore.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hey i had mine done and it went weird cause i went on holiday n the sand irritated it if you like my skin kinda rejected it and kinda pushed it out hard to explain so i took it out it has a little scar above where it went in prob abit bigger then yours would be cause mine was abit sore but not really noticeable so dont worry

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: February 12, 2009
New on TSR

Submitting your UCAS application

How long did it take for yours to be processed?

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.