The Student Room Group
You should be out looking for him and not on TSR
Reply 2
temptationsu
You should be out looking for him and not on TSR

Thanks for the advice which clearly doesn't help. He could be anywhere (the school is quite far from our house).
Phone him? Phone his mates?

How old is he? Maybe he's out having fun? It's friday after all.
have you called him? :/
call him/his friends and see if there are any delays going on.
Reply 5
Before you ring the police call him/his friends just to check he hasn't gone round to theirs. He may appear yet, maybe he's just out having fun?
I dont think theres a lot the police would do, he's only a few hours late. Phoen round everyone he knows/spends time with, phone him, go and look for him.
Where you hoping he's be hiding on tsr or something?
Reply 7
It depends how old he is.

Call his friends and see if any of them know where he is, he has probably gone to a friend and not mentioned it.

Try not to panic yet.
Reply 8
Blatently not real. If he was missing you wouldn't be on here, getting advice off hormonal students.

If you're that worried go out and search. Check Macdonalds first.
Out of curiosity in North london? Maybe he's at a mates or at some rave or a party, it is his choice where he goes and what he does so stop worrying
Reply 10
Thanks for the responses (the ones who took this thread seriously). I should have probably mentioned that he's a 13 year old without a mobile phone (my mother doesn't want to give him one). Anyway he just arrived. He had a basketball game ouside london.
Reply 11
Glad that things turned out ok :smile: