The Student Room Group
Reply 1
It depends really, you can reapply to the same course, however it depends on whether they would have places on that cource or not. Is it a popular one? What is it?
Reply 2
No, if you meet the offer for your first choice you are legally obliged to go on that course. However if it's at the the uni/dept, they may allow you to transfer, you should contact them to ask them that.
Reply 3
AdamWalsh
It depends really, you can reapply to the same course, however it depends on whether they would have places on that cource or not. Is it a popular one? What is it?

How would i reapply to the course?
It is Event Management. x
If you firm your offer and decide to pull out, the chance are that you can. It is at the university's discretion, but they are not going to force you to go. This is what I did last year anyway.

By no means are you 'legally obliged', you can't get prosecuted for not taking up your offer!
Reply 5
princessbecky
Just wondering if anyone knows..
I applied to 2 courses at a University, the degree course and a HND course, i got rejected from the degree but got onto the HND.

On results day, if i get the points i needed for the degree course does anyone know if i can go on that through clearing. Or would i be unable to do so because i was unsuccessful on it in the first place?
There's no harm in trying - they can only say 'no' - if you do end up meeting the requirements. It depends why they rejected you in the first place. As it's the same university you wouldn't need to go through Clearing as such; all that would happen is that the uni would notify UCAS of the change.

Latest

Trending

Trending