The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Nope, we got a while to go yet...hooray!
Reply 2
Just a mini-mock in business and ICT.

No sweat, should be really easy.
Reply 3
Mocks already? :redface: I don't have any, but then again, it seems that all my teachers are less concerned with constant testing this year, I just need to start revising subject-matter anyway.
Reply 4
I only have on confirmed and that's for psychology so I bet start learning it. None for my other subjects though.
Reply 5
Got my maths C1 mock and mt Chemistry atoms, bonds and groups mock on the same day (Friday the 27th)!

People in my year said that they are going to start revising for the real things this week :eek3:.

Good luck to everyone with mocks coming up!
Reply 6
Yes, 8 papers week i get back followed by s1 c1 c2 the week after

Love my school.
We're supposed to do any exam papers we can find for revision, we already did some exams in January so we know vaguely the setup. We'll probably have some mocks to see how we're doing the month before the exams...
Our school does AS mocks before half term... *sigh*
A lot of us have our results back already lol. But at least it means we don't have to work over half term!
I've got mine a week after half term :frown:
I haven't started yet :frown:
Reply 10
Don't start exam talk again - I'm only just beginning to enjoy life again after January!
Reply 11
i take it you don't do modules in january?
unlucky

mocks are good - they get your ass into gear
Reply 12
neigh
i take it you don't do modules in january?
unlucky

mocks are good - they get your ass into gear

Nope, unfortunately. :frown:
My school doesn't have a set week for A-Level mocks. We do have end of topic tests which the teachers set us though, but they are not at the same time. Next week I have a test on Mussolini & Stress.
Yup, all compressed into one week. This isn't half term, it's glorified study leave.

AND I'M SO I'M SO DISTRACTED
Only c2, and we haven't even done half of it so far.. I'm hoping !

Latest