Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey! Sign in to get help with your study questionsNew here? Join for free to post

Edexcel IGCSE Physics revision help!!

Announcements Posted on
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I have printed of the sylabus. However much of it seems incomprehensible and doesn't actually tell you what you need to know.

For example it says "Explain why X does Y". How am i supposed to know?? Cant IT explain why X does Y.

Ahhhh

does anyone know of some decent revision notes for this exam? as I want want to start some physics revision (it is my worst subject)
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    The syllabus is what you're supposed to be taught. It's designed for the teacher - presumably they can explain why X does Y and can tell you.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Get together any definitions etc you don't know and chuck them this way. I'm sure that the combined physical prowess of TSR can help you
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    i need help in electronics
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    we dont evn have electronics or do we? u mean in physics barut?
    oya how was ur iCT 2day?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    For revision help on ALL Physics courses contact advancedphysicstutors@hotmail.co m or visit advanced-physics-tutors.com
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Well_Hello)
    I have printed of the sylabus. However much of it seems incomprehensible and doesn't actually tell you what you need to know.

For example it says "Explain why X does Y". How am i supposed to know?? Cant IT explain why X does Y.

Ahhhh

does anyone know of some decent revision notes for this exam? as I want want to start some physics revision (it is my worst subject)
    hey just wondering where you got the syllabus from?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by annie2512)
    hey just wondering where you got the syllabus from?
    Isn't it...a bit late now? The exam was 12 hours ago. :P
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    no for the practical exam for the practicals that we need to learn coz i definitely need to do well in that!

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: June 18, 2010
New on TSR

Halloween 2014

Spooky tales from this year's fright night

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.