The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Rian1988
Haha, that's not a health shake but a heath shake, heath is a brand in America.

Well that's a relief. I should learn to read. :doh:
Reply 21
BJack
It's rather shocking, really, isn't it?

sadly though, I'm still craving one. maybe half of one.
Reply 22
BJack
It's rather shocking, really, isn't it?

Mainly a American based drink/food and they still wonder why they're so overweight.
Reply 23
whiplash
Is it just me that's wondering why on earth Baskin Robbins icecream would contain crustaceans? :s-smilie:

It's only for the allergy advice; like when bottles of ketchup give information about their nut content (or rather, the lack thereof).
Reply 24
whiplash
Is it just me that's wondering why on earth Baskin Robbins icecream would contain crustaceans? :s-smilie:

hehe ! :eating:
Reply 25
As much as I like Oreos, I can't see that tasting too good...

Much prefer a glass of milk.
Reply 26
Wannabeamed
hmm ..not too keen on straawberry milkshake!

I love oreo milkshakes... but what I really love is taking some Vanilla Icecream, some Milk, and a tad bit of rum

sounds nice!

lol but that wouldn't really be a milkshake would it???
wow thats a lot of calories...:frown:
OREO MILKSHAKE
KINDER BUENO MILKSHAKE
FORERRO ROCHE MILKSHAKE

all taste the same.
where to get it from??

Shakeabout or Tinsel Town in london as far as i am aware of.
You ever tried a Munchies or Double decker shake?

Sooo Goooooood
Reply 30
Oh wow i wanna so try it. im like the only one in my flat who likes to eat chocolate and loads of it. All my flat mates are health freaks so they always laff when i eat a muffin, which is like everyday lol. I think ill tempt them with this.
I once went out at 2am with some mates to Tinseltown in Farrigdon, London, taking two night buses, and it was cold, but the Oreo milkshake at the end was so worth it.

We got back to halls at 6:30am ready for a 9-5 day. NOT good lol.
Reply 32
There's a little place in Lancaster that does them and they are very nice! I treat myself to one of their milkshakes once every couple of months or so. It's a really nice place, they'll blend anything in their snack selection into a milkshake for you. Snickers, Reese's Cups, Bueno, Milkybar, galaxy, muffins, crunchy nut, mince pie...
Reply 33
Oh my, that's unhealthy!
Reply 34
The Ed's Diner ones are amazing :coma:
Or the healthier alternative of the same milkshake...

http://www.thedailyplate.com/nutrition-calories/food/generic/homemade-light-oreo-milkshake

i still think id rather have a diet coke lol
Anything involving Oreos gets my vote. :coma:
Shakeaway do them!
get them in gourmet burger kitchen!
Reply 39
haphazardgirl
i havent tried it yet but i love oreos and its sounds good. where do you get it?

Make it yourself. Some milk + vanilla ice cream + couple of oreos + food processor = omg omg omg. :biggrin:

I do it all the time at home, they're so good.

Latest