The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

bex_1_2_1
I'd love 2 watch somebody doing that to him. Sick pig.
Animals have feelings too, which some people fail to realise :angry:

I'd say you're the sick one, but then you probably support capital punishment.
Reply 81
Rubaiyat
cruel as it is, there are far worse videos on the internet. and its got to be said that 4chan favours cats over people.

Cats are better than people really though aren't they? Especially looking at that...
I thought this said car abuser at first...
I was thinking - if the guy wants to get it on with his car then each to their own!
Well if you knew me which you don't then you'd know i wasn't "the sick one" thank you very much. I would say you're the sick one for not batting an eyelid.
Reply 84
Lol, that cat was having a bad day
Reply 85
what a prick
Reply 86
His website won't show up.
absolutely revolting.....i cried watching that:frown:. I hope the DA does indeed prosecute these vile teenagers.
Reply 88
MSB
What was it you were saying about retarded kids?

They suck at implications.
Reply 89
L i b
Does declawing still go on? I thought that sort of stuff was left behind in the 80s...

Still have ******* teeth though. The cats I've encountered wouldn't have stood for that ****.

Yeah, that cat is a complete pussy.

:rolleyes:
That person is a twisted little freak.
Actually I think the guy filming it is possibly worse. Urgh, I know worse things happen, but these sort of things make you just wonder how royally ****** up the human race is.
Reply 91
Dissey
Yeah, that cat is a complete pussy.

:rolleyes:

Waa waa waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... :tongue:
Reply 92
Kenny Glenn needs to die slowly and painfully
Reply 93
I couldn't bring myself to watch the video...the images are bad enough :frown:
Reply 94
FyreFight
Of course, /b/ ****ing loves cats.

What about Zippocat?

I don't understand why /b/ is up in arms about this video when there have been images posted on there which have been much, much worse.
im not a cat person but that made me cry.
Reply 96
requesting that everybody rethink before advocate capital punishment
i was going to post a negative post but after seeing the cats face at the end it made me so sad but oh well dont really like cats.
Reply 98
what a bastard. now to mkae up for that my cats are getting salami for dinner, dont know how it will help, but meh.
Reply 99
Thats really unpleasant to watch. If I was filming that, I would battered the guy in the balaclava.

Latest

Trending

Trending