The Student Room Group
What an awesome experiment to design! :O

Sorry that was totally unhelpful.
Reply 2
Christiana, you should fly up there, take a deep breath and parachute back down??
I think that was less helpful than my post xD
Reply 4
I agree :biggrin:
I know Christiana in real life, so I can express my opinions on the topic to her in person, if this is the right person...
woopsie if it isn't.
Reply 5
:rofl:
Heya guys!

Check out this video me and my team directed:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03u8jRycEZY

As part of the University of Cambridges 800th Anniversary celebrations the Cambridge University Spaceflight team announced the UK Space Challenge 2009. The challenge is to build an innovative scientific experiment that will be taken as a payload to the edge of space by a CU Spaceflight high-altitude helium balloon.

Team CGNLucas proposed and planned to explore bacteria in the Stratosphere being the most primitive form of life. It s impact and patterns can give an indication for further space research of life existing elsewhere.

ENJOY AND FORWARD IT TO AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE!

-Christiana.
Reply 6
CHRISTIANA -
that video was so funny. when that black guy kept turning his head talking about bacteria. LOL.
good luck with it btw.
Reply 7
KieranKelly
CHRISTIANA -
that video was so funny. when that black guy kept turning his head talking about bacteria. LOL.
good luck with it btw.

Glad you like it - I want to do another one but with people from our form
What do you think about that?
Reply 8
yeah itd be good, but i dont think english people can pull off the whole cheesy thing like those american guys.
so itd have to be a bit more documentary style?
im not sure
its a good idea
but it needs to be different from the other video.
Reply 9
LOL AT THE VID!
goodluck OP.
Reply 10
Sudoku
LOL AT THE VID!
goodluck OP.

Thank you - so happy that you liked it! :biggrin: