The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Belle88
Really, you need to man up because you're never going to get any sex with an attitude like that.

He can always pay for it :dontknow:
gapyear111
i do want to achieve it.
give me a reason i should think of women as more than objects.
answer my builders question.
and didn't you read the papers recently: they say bikinis make men think of women as objects

Give me a reason why I should think of men as more than objects.

Seriously, GTFO.
gapyear111
OK, well if they're not objects to be used, why do they spend ages doing their hair and putting on make up and wearing sexy clothes?
If they don't want to be an object, they should just cover up their bodies

so that they can feel good and better about themselves. its not all about sex yknow. we don put makeup on just to attract guys... please dont flatteer yourself.
Reply 43
Bubblegummy
Wtf. Builders' fault not ours.
I get perved on by builders even when I'm wearing jeans, jumper, winter coat, scarves, boots etc etc as much 'covered up' as I could possibly be.

does it turn girls on?
i've always wondered how girls feel when builders look at them
Reply 44
mizzsnazzter
so that they can feel good and better about themselves. its not all about sex yknow. we don put makeup on just to attract guys... please dont flatteer yourself.

well why do you put makeup on then?
gapyear111
HAHAHA

ok, my trolling ends now and my intelligent debate starts.

ok:

who built aeroplanes? MEN
who built the wheel? A MAN
who built skyscrapers? A MAN

can you imagine a woman designing this stuff? NO

so be grateful to us men, we are superior

Hahaha, did you say 'intelligent debate'? 'lmao', as they say.
caroline147
Give me a reason why I should think of men as more than objects.

We're productive members of society.
gapyear111
For all you girls: if you're not objects, why do builders perv on every single girl that walks past them?
ANSWER me: didn't think you could.

You are actually the definition of a loser! Builders perv on girls because that is what guys do, and builders are bunch of guys who tend to spend a lot time trying to look busy while actually doing nothing, hence they have nothing better to do. If a fit girl walks past she is an object, she hasn't said anything, or told you anything about herself. When you get to know her she becomes more than just an object because you know who she is. Its pretty simple, if you can't see the that, especially being a guy, you really are messed up.
Reply 48
I'm still waiting for this 'intelligent debate'.
I doubt we'll ever see it from the OP.
gapyear111
does it turn girls on?

Intimidated and vulnerable. Score. :dry:
Reply 50
doggyfizzel
You are actually the definition of a loser! Builders perv on girls because that is what guys do, and builders are bunch of guys who tend to spend a lot time trying to look busy while actually doing nothing, hence they have nothing better to do. If a fit girl walks past she is an object, she hasn't said anything, or told you anything about herself. When you get to know her she becomes more than just an object because you know who she is. Its pretty simple, if you can't see the that, especially being a guy, you really are messed up.

I have a genuine question: are you gay?
Reply 51
women are instruments used to achieve an elevated state of pleasure: sex
gapyear111
does it turn girls on?

Alot of girls hate it and find it offensive.
Some girls may take it as a compliment but not many do.
I understand it must be hard to get a girl to like you but try not to take it out on TSR. :console:
Reply 54
LouLou815
I'm still waiting for this 'intelligent debate'.
I doubt we'll ever see it from the OP.

yes we do.

i said that men built the first aeroplane
a man designed the wheel
men designed skyscrapers

do you think women could design this stuff?
Reply 55
gapyear111
HAHAHA

ok, my trolling ends now and my intelligent debate starts.

ok:

who built aeroplanes? MEN
who built the wheel? A MAN
who built skyscrapers? A MAN

can you imagine a woman designing this stuff? NO

so be grateful to us men, we are superior

But where would you be without penicillin? Dead. Then there would be no petty builders. There are many female architects and engineers.
And there would be hardly any drug around if it weren't for the female which discovered the structure of DNA, only for two men to use her work after she died and claim it to be their work.
electriic_ink
He can always pay for it :dontknow:

Even prostitutes have some limits...
Reply 57
sleekchic
I understand it must be hard to get a girl to like you but try not to take it out on TSR. :console:

how do you know i'm sexually frustrated lol
Reply 58
essex girls r menna b easssyyy
gapyear111
i do want to achieve it.
give me a reason i should think of women as more than objects.
answer my builders question.
and didn't you read the papers recently: they say bikinis make men think of women as objects

the builders whistle not because the women are objects, but because thick, misogynistic builders often views them as such. If I call you a fish, that doesn't make you a fish, does it?

Latest

Trending

Trending