The Student Room Group

still not heard anythin!!

just wondering whether anyone knows if i havent heard anythin from a uni so far, should i expect a rejection?? :confused:

exeter and queen mary havent got back to me yet and im jus wonderin if this means they are gonna reject me? when is the deadline for offers, if there is one?

another thing is, jus read on the 'ucas track' hread hat queen mary have space for extra applicant. they havent even got back to their original applicants!! :mad: i really dont wanna go there, only applied to make it six and keep me mum happy but its just rude!
Reply 1
Have you checked with UCAS that you definitely haven't received any offers.
It seems strange that you haven't received anything. Have you had offers from other unis?
Reply 2
I know people waiting for Exeter Law offers still.

Strong applicants I might add..
i'm still waiting for LSE :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

and...it's.....KILLING....me *dies* :biggrin:
Reply 4
yeah i have checked ucas track and had offers from 3 uni's and one rejection *christie clenches her teeth until they disintergrate* sorry if that wasnt clear but it just seems a little late to b waitin for offers.

ive already had accomadation forms from some unis! not just that but arnt most of the open days finished now? i kno a lot were on the 16th....

mayb im just paranoid
No news is good news :smile: Maybe if you still haven't heard past the deadline they will be obliged to offer you a place!? :biggrin:
Reply 6
that would be wicked!! when is the deadline?
cbtaylor87
that would be wicked!! when is the deadline?

may!

Latest

Trending

Trending